Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
You into comic book stuff? Specifically the Marvel ("Avengers", etc.) movies?

If so, yeah. If not....still maybe yeah. It's not like anything else on TV, for better or worse.

Ferd.

Yeah, I'm not a nerd about the Marvel stuff but I've seen all of the movies.

I'll give it a shot.

Thanks breh

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Logan was a good movie.... but some people love to hype it higher and use it as a tool to take a shot at the MCU movies.:russ:

“but no MCU movie ...... than Logan”

Which is crazy cuz I remember one of the earlier complaints about early MCU movies was “the villain was weak or not memorable so therefore those movies are trash”

Well hell, for all the praise people shine on Logan, not one time have I heard no one praise or mention the villains
I think it’s because it was the first superhero movie to capitalize on the Neo/western genre.

Westerns are hard to do in general and even harder to get popular.

Westerns usually have everybody being a scumbag. Not leaning so heavily on good and evil.

Disney tried pumping money into the Lone Ranger and it flopped hard.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I think it’s because it was the first superhero movie to capitalize on the Neo/western genre.

Westerns are hard to do in general and even harder to get popular.

Westerns usually have everybody being a scumbag. Not leaning so heavily on good and evil.

Disney tried pumping money into the Lone Ranger and it flopped hard.
Precisely
Some ppl need the spoon fed good vs evil routine without the cinematic artistry. To each they own. Logan had a bigger story to tell than that.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that are enjoying bussin on people because they had theories, don't watch the Fatman Beyond interview with the director.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
For those that are enjoying bussin on people because they had theories, don't watch the Fatman Beyond interview with the director.
Funny part is those are the same dudes who were calling people stupid for missing all the “clues” in the first few episodes. Now they act like they were a part of some inside joke.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What was said?

Was gonna watch but that shyt is two hours long. :huhldup:

What you mean family?

I think he means with no expectations or prior knowledge because a gang of people went into it with crazy ass theories (which is fun in these types of threads) but a few cats got on some weird obsessive shyt with it.

Fred.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
What was said?

Was gonna watch but that shyt is two hours long. :huhldup:

I think he means with no expectations or prior knowledge because a gang of people went into it with crazy ass theories (which is fun in these types of threads) but a few cats got on some weird obsessive shyt with it.

Fred.

Ahhh gotcha.

Im starting right after I finish studying.

I haven’t heard anything about the show except that it’s very different so I’m excited.

I’ll probably be back with my own weird theories by this evening lol

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ahhh gotcha.

Im starting right after I finish studying.

I haven’t heard anything about the show except that it’s very different so I’m excited.

I’ll probably be back with my own weird theories by this evening lol

:salute:

You gotta post in my sub-forum more often breh.

Fred.