Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Jokes aside Im satisfied with how every thing turned out except for how they handled Monica. Her character started of promising but looked like a doofy by the end. If the way she was handled in this series is any indication of how she will be used in Capt. Marvel 2 then the movie will be a dud for sure.

She really holding a grudge against CM for not stopping by to say what up but cool forgives a literal witch for holding a town hostage? Huh?

Sacrificed her DNA for that chick. Smh
Forgives? What does she want to forgive Wanda for? She said outright she would bring her mother back if she had Wanda's power..thats why she took her side. People are watching this and picking when they want to pay attention to the facts.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Jokes aside Im satisfied with how every thing turned out except for how they handled Monica. Her character started of promising but looked like a doofy by the end. If the way she was handled in this series is any indication of how she will be used in Capt. Marvel 2 then the movie will be a dud for sure.

She really holding a grudge against CM for not stopping by to say what up but cool forgives a literal witch for holding a town hostage? Huh?

Sacrificed her DNA for that chick. Smh

Monica could relate to Wanda's loss. And it's almost as if she was on a suicide mission the entire show.

She was "dead" for 5 years
Comes back and finds out her mom died
Shes not going to be Director of SWORD.

No closure, and then shes flung into this story.

They could've done more, but once again, the show wasnt about her.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Marvel sold the movie rights to X-Men for one, and it was a shytty deal as was Spider-Man.

And it’s actually Iron Man’s success that catapulted the MCU. If that movie flopped, Marvel would’ve went bankrupt. Iron Man was the first Marvel Studios film and it’s success led to Disney buying them. The X-Men ain’t have shyt to do with that.
And from what I remember Iron Man coming out wasn't looked at as some big event or anything. I just remember word of mouth being strong as hell around it and that leading to people going out and checking it out based off of that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There's a big disconnect between how good this show coulda been vs. How good it actually was.

I dont wanna sound like a complete hater so Ima just get this out the way. I enjoyed episodes 3 thru 7. But the other 4 episodes were rough.

The show is pretty inconsistent on almost all fronts. Certain plotlines have some very unsatisfying endings (Fox Quicksilver being brought in for nothing) or they straight up dont do anything for me (Monica's whole arc). And even tho I think overall this was a decent show, I can truly say that I'll never get the urge to rewatch this.
I'm gonna gladly rewatch it..the mvp of Endgame on another level? Masterful stuff.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
And from what I remember Iron Man coming out wasn't looked at as some big event or anything. I just remember word of mouth being strong as hell around it and that leading to people going out and checking it out based off of that.
MCU zeitgeist didn’t start until the avengers 1
Every non-fan just thought of the movies as try-hard until that point

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Marvel sold the movie rights to X-Men for one, and it was a shytty deal as was Spider-Man.

And it’s actually Iron Man’s success that catapulted the MCU. If that movie flopped, Marvel would’ve went bankrupt. Iron Man was the first Marvel Studios film and it’s success led to Disney buying them. The X-Men ain’t have shyt to do with that.
They had to run to Iron man because they didn't have the two top franchises in marvel. The X men will always matter as their names constantly coming up every week has proven.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
9 was very good...the Pietro thing was off but she set up Agatha Perfectly...it set up a Vision out and about and moved hee story forward which clearly involves the fate of the children.

directorially it was poor - no tension, poorly structured action scenes, bland. in terms of closing out the season it left too many hanging chads. some character arcs were not well resolved. that marks it out as being the worst episode in my book but then again it wasn't awful. just sub-par.