Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just one more thought: I have to say I was actually kind of taken aback by the disrespect for the Fox X-Men universe. If it wasn't for that first X-Men film there wouldn't be an MCU. Disney still hasn't been able to top Logan in terms of comic book movie greatness.

Marvel sold the movie rights to X-Men for one, and it was a shytty deal as was Spider-Man.

And it’s actually Iron Man’s success that catapulted the MCU. If that movie flopped, Marvel would’ve went bankrupt. Iron Man was the first Marvel Studios film and it’s success led to Disney buying them. The X-Men ain’t have shyt to do with that.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive been saying this show lost momentum the past few weeks and the finale just cemented my feelings
My opinion hasnt been received well here, but Im curious to see how people feel post finale. Theres like 1000 posts to go through, so hard to catch up

All in all, I still thought it was very solid for what it was. Overall I enjoyed the show but felt disappointed with the second half of the season. Thought it was building into something better than it did

also, they really had this dude Hayward, whos the director of the highest of high level government/military/intelligence agencies, pull a gun on some children :skip: :dahell:

the final scene with Wanda / Vision was well done

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just one more thought: I have to say I was actually kind of taken aback by the disrespect for the Fox X-Men universe. If it wasn't for that first X-Men film there wouldn't be an MCU. Disney still hasn't been able to top Logan in terms of comic book movie greatness.
general consensus disagrees on this

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:ehh:this episode could’ve been a page turner and cerebral drama like how it started but I still like and enjoy the last episode

Hex Vision vs white Vision paradox and philosophical debate about the ship of theseus was hella dope. The director and writers did the white vision arc better here compared to the comics

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Jokes aside Im satisfied with how everything turned out except for how they handled Monica. Her character started off promising but looked like a doofy by the end. If the way she was handled in this series is any indication of how she will be used in Capt. Marvel 2 then the movie will be a dud for sure.

She really holding a grudge against CM for not stopping by to say what up but cool forgives a literal witch that held a town hostage? Huh?

Sacrificed her DNA for that chick. Smh

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Jokes aside Im satisfied with how every thing turned out except for how they handled Monica. Her character started of promising but looked like a doofy by the end. If the way she was handled in this series is any indication of how she will be used in Capt. Marvel 2 then the movie will be a dud for sure.

She really holding a grudge against CM for not stopping by to say what up but cool forgives a literal witch for holding a town hostage? Huh?

Sacrificed her DNA for that chick. Smh
A black woman is directing Captain Marvel 2 so I have faith in it
even then a different director sometimes makes the character better

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wasn’t Black Widow on Tony/ the government side and agreed they needed to be regulated? She took responsibility for the casualties they create.

Antman got put on house arrest.

Didn’t Winter Soldier and Cap escape to Wakanda then WS got dusted for five years?
Black Widow kills and does all of miscellaneous shyt to stay ahead..she showed a softer side with Hawkeye and Bruce Banner but thats it.

Escaping isn't taking accountability for an action..lol