Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
We aren't done with Westview.

For one, I'm not sold on Vision being the one to buy that land for Wanda. Someone needed her to come to Westview because there is something strange about the town independent of the hex. So Jimmy's missing person is still a thread that can be pulled.
Yeah...I don't think we will ever see Westview again aside from the 5 minutes it will take to scoop up Agatha Harkness and restore her memories in whatever project they decide to use Agatha in down the line.
And I wouldn't hold my breath on the missing person thing. It's more likely that the folks behind the show just forgot...it happens.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
shyt..... I think after the events of what took place. Not to mention the damage and the trauma. No one thinking bout that missing person:mjlol:

Priorities brehs.... priorities :mjgrin:
I wasn't talking about in the show. I meant the people who made WandaVision just forgot that bit of dialogue from the episode that introduced Woo.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Watching ep 8 it seemed the property deed did appear out of nowhere but they left it ambiguous. But I agree, it seemed like a ploy to push her towards more grief.
I keep seeing people saying this like the deed magically appeared when Wanda got in her car at the SWORD parking lot but the way I saw it was that Wanda had been looking at the deed and left it on her seat on the way to SWORD to collect Vision's body.

It was basically a piece of mail she read and then sat down. We just weren't shown her initially opening the letter with deed inside. Nothing more momentous to it than that.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy Woo saw Fake Pietro on the Wanda TV show though.
Folk need to just accept that Evan Peters was cast as a troll job of fans and the show completely forgot that Woo was at Westview in the first place because he was looking for a missing Witness Protection person in the town.

Yeah we already went through it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I keep seeing people saying this like the deed magically appeared when Wanda got in her car at the SWORD parking lot but the way I saw it was that Wanda had been looking at the deed and left it on her seat on the way to SWORD to collect Vision's body.

It was basically a piece of mail she read and then sat down. We just weren't shown her initially opening the letter with deed inside. Nothing more momentous to it than that.
Yeah, I could see that but like this show illustrates they can take somewhat benign references in previous things and use them for future plot lines. I didn't even notice it as anything initially but multiple viewing got me thinking. Someone could use that and say, "I pushed Wanda over the edge using that fake deed because of blah blah blah". Probably nothing you're right but it was curious to me at least. :yeshrug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
monica was pretty useless in the final fights but i understand she's new to her powers and while expanding on her and setting her up for future marvel stuff she's not the main focus in the show. digging the intangibility she developed though that was cool, she seems to reduce the inertia of objects that phase through her.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Marvel got 60 years of stories to draw from and they tap a out 40 percent of the well in terms of iconic moments

They arent great at creating new iconic shyt

They are gonna sparse shyt out

This show in terms of long term changes we got white vision and wanda has her coustume and code name

That's it :wtf:

Not a lot of new shyt happen and I imagine it will be the same on the bucky and loki show

The people who thought reed Richard's or mesiphitio or any of the other marvel demons would show up on the disney + show :heh:

I am more annoyed about the quicksilver thing as an xmen stan and the stuff about grief in the show was superficial

This isnt as nuance as punisher ptsd jessica jones rape stuff or daredevil disability on the netflix series

But it was not a bad show and the core idea of the show was interesting

Monic got her powers
The twins will be back probably
cac vision
Wanda's evolution
Agatha may very well become the female Loki

What more do you want :mindblown: