Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
was gonna hit you with a :dwillhuh: like who said it’s trash?

then I went back a page...buncha people mad they don’t know the plot or the twists only 2/9 episodes in lol
These dudes seriously want Thanos to crash through a 1950s wall and pluck the mind stone from Vision’s head.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I really like the show so far. Great acting showcases for both Olsen and Bettany.

But I hate TV fandom. Everybody and their mother is pulling out every theory they can think of to try and be that first person who "figured it out". I've spoken on it before but that shyt is pure cancer.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like the show so far. Great acting showcases for both Olsen and Bettany.

But I hate TV fandom. Everybody and their mother is pulling out every theory they can think of to try and be that first person who "figured it out". I've spoken on it before but that shyt is pure cancer.
I enjoy it honestly, GOT and Better Call Saul are the last 2 shows I can think off like that

Daps
First episode is really good. I would watch this as an actual sitcom :leon:

Man Marvel out here just making sitcoms for the heck of it.:wow:

DC brehs gon be mad but

full

It's over :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To all of you that like this show, you should check out "Legion". At least season 1, which is one of the best comic adaptations ever. I won't say which arc they cover, but it's one of the best known and they do it justice. But the show is very odd. By the end of the season it's all explained but that shyt is way the fukk out there, far more than this.

Season 2-3 you can skip. They weren't bad but season 1 is incredible.

Fred.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Been a while since Iv had a show you can really speculate, all these Twitter and Reddit threads dissecting every other line is dope

My two favourites so far..

1. Agnes’s husband who we never see is Mephisto

2. All of the ads will be related to Wandas traumas...ad 1 with the stark double toaster is a reference to her and her brother being stuck under the stark shell, Ad 2 with the Strucker watch is a reference to Von Strucker torturing and testing on her and her brother as his prized “miracles”..”he’ll make time for you”

watch future ads be related to Peitro dying, Visions death and the snap

Also..the manhole literally wasn’t in the street when Wanda was walking during the day

I think Mephisto will be the mailman.

I noticed the manhole thing. There's some other background stuff like the lady literally disappearing and looping in the background during the Vision's scene with the guys in the library