Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I like this episode but this series is disappointing. As a non comic book fan, I expected a game changer. Particularly with how people said it was in the comics.
I expected her to turn full heel in this series. Not something she has to grow into. To watch an Avenger turn villain would have been dope

Now it did do it job in character development of her. She's not just a character I can ignore. But that's it. But this show just planted seeds. I wanted to see a baby tree.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I’m guessing Wanda’s gonna fukk up reality tryna bring her kids back from another dimension and Strange is gonna have to g-check her in the next movie.

Or try to. Agatha said the Scarlet Witch is more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme.

I'm confused tho...did take vision not transfer his memories into emotionless vision? Why'd he disappear? Shouldn't there be at least one Vision left?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Or try to. Agatha said the Scarlet Witch is more powerful than the Sorcerer Supreme.

I'm confused tho...did take vision not transfer his memories into emotionless vision? Why'd he disappear? Shouldn't there be at least one Vision left?
Hex vision unlock the white vision memory. Hex vision don’t have the original vision memory