Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It's her man. There isn't a "someone". She stole Vision's corpse before the town (as she is depicting it) ever existed, who made her do that?

like I said .... :myman:

MOI5Aar.png

Stop letting characters in the movie lead you. The script writers do that intentionally but you need to watch for the sleights of hand.

Statements:

A: "Wanda stole his body and resurrected him" - Hayward
B: "It's all Wanda" - Monica

Are both leading statements to set the audience up for the big reveals. They are both obvious leading statements to make you incorrectly fill in the gaps.

<snip>

Don't just follow the narrative traps.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
She stole Vision's corpse. So was Agnes or Mephisto or whoever controlling that too?

<snip>

Look man....again, I'm not saying any of that is impossible.

I'm saying it's extremely unlikely given the level of writing we've gotten so far. The show is already half way over and you're talking about:

She didn't but anyway let's see how "extremely unlikely" it was ..

1. A reveal that Agnes is actually a previously unmentioned character.
Not sure if that was directed at me BUT I think Agnes has been revealed to be a previously unmentioned character.

2. A reveal that Wanda is being controlled by her and/or Mephisto....again, two characters that would have to be introduced and explained in the space of 3-ish hours.
This is still open but we will find out next week possibly.

3. A reveal that Wanda didn't actually steal the corpse, despite that info just being revealed last ep.
She didn't.

4. A reveal that Quicksilver isn't actually Quicksilver.
He isn't.

All in the space of 3-4 episodes.
Yes in just 3 episodes. only 2 for the Agnes reveal.

That's my foremost concern.
:patrice:

It's the MCU so :ufdup:
giphy.gif

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
As much as I like to think episodes like E5 and E8 aren’t necessary this thread always shows me that they are. And some of you still refuse to believe what is being laid out right in front of you.

Admittingly, its hard to take this show at face value because there are so many moving parts that could lead into very unique scenarios down the road for the MCU.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is starting to remind of the show Your Honor with Bryan Cranston where there was two many storylines to wrap up at the end and they failed to finish them all. I get that the overall story will continue in Spider-Man 3/Strange 2 but I get the feeling the conclusion of the show will feel rushed. Definitely hope they expand the length of the last two episodes to flesh out the ending better.

eventhough I understand why they couldn’t, I wish this show would have been saved until next year so it would come out right before strange 2. Don’t really care about any movies coming out except Spider-Man this year lol

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
This is starting to remind of the show Your Honor with Bryan Cranston where there was two many storylines to wrap up at the end and they failed to finish them all. I get that the overall story will continue in Spider-Man 3/Strange 2 but I get the feeling the conclusion of the show will feel rushed. Definitely hope they expand the length of the last two episodes to flesh out the ending better.

eventhough I understand why they couldn’t, I wish this show would have been saved until next year so it would come out right before strange 2. Don’t really care about any movies coming out except Spider-Man this year lol
Believe there's only one episode left

Also, anyone catch that sly smile Vision gave right when Wanda created him? It was very subtle, left side of his mouth.

Right after this, I'll see if I can find a gif

2eb02ae66d981c1dfda4eae2a50d7a9552ced41f.gifv

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a lot to unwrap in the final
Episode. Quicksilvers origin, Monica’s powers, the glowing book in agathas basement, Glitching Westview residents, Jimmy’s missing person, kids coming into Westview out of nowhere.

I’m also assuming
White Vision will have Ultron’s voice

Should be fun.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Believe there's only one episode left

Also, anyone catch that sly smile Vision gave right when Wanda created him? It was very subtle, left side of his mouth.

Right after this, I'll see if I can find a gif

2eb02ae66d981c1dfda4eae2a50d7a9552ced41f.gifv

Yeah I agree about that moment in time. They were very careful with the camera angles (just like when "QS" turned up).

You've got vision's weird smile in the end ep 3 credits as well.

This is in the closing titles from ep. 8 and then it cuts awsy. I.e. it doesn't show Vision's face from that (3rd party observer) angle and they do that intentionally. So you cannot see what he looks like from a non in-world narration POV.

72MgByLl.jpg

Vreh was built using evil.