Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
So I wonder, since new Vision will be helping Hayward what will Agatha do? It’ll suck to have Wanda and Monica against S.W.O.R.D, New Vision, and Agatha...

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's implied that she got the chaos magic from the stone and it was unlocked when she went through emotional distress.

But they didn't outright confirm if she could do the probability hexes prior to the stone or not. They made it vague, which is what I was talking about to the breh earlier. They didn't wanna confirm whether or not she is a mutant in this universe yet, in my interpretation.

Some will say she is one because of Agatha's wording, but I think they left it in the air. Very frustrating. They also bullshytted the pietro explanation. It feels like they avoided answering the hard questions because they haven't made real plans for the X-Men yet and they didn't want this show to mess something up.

nikka they have had plans for the Xmen since they bought them back. Marvel is meticulous with planning shyt years in advance. They know exactly what they are going to do with the Xmen.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
There's nothing "fun" about speculation when folks are rehashing the same five theories over and over trying to be the 'I got it right' guy.

'OMG it's House Of M except she sold her soul to Mephisto too and secret spy agencies are infiltrating her reality bubble and this character and that character and that other character are all keeping track of her! Quicksilver's coming back, Magneto's in it, but what about Polaris? I never read a comic in my life so I don't even know who that is but I heard someone on a podcast with 16 subscribers mention her. IT HAS TO MEAN SOMETHING!'

:beli:
Weeks later and my point still stands. :beli:

I'm still saying we are gonna get that Reed Richards connect though. :mjgrin: