Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Originally, she was a mutant with powers that mess up the probability of things. Think Jinx from Teen Titans if you've seen it. She was a mutant with witch like powers.

She was later taught real magic, which made her more powerful when used in combination with her mutant ability. Basically she's able to do things normal wizards/witches can't because she also had mutant powers.

Now she's not even a mutant at all in the comics, that's another story I won't get into :mjlol:

In this one, shes not confirmed to be a mutant OR a witch :mjlol: scarlet witch is a title passed down through generations, they "protect" magic from dangerous forces. It's all confusing :dead:
Also in this episode agatha want to know how the hell wanda is doing all this ...she’s too powerful

Chaos magic mixed with probability

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If @Peter Popoff got banned for the reed joke he should be unbanned @hex :pachaha:
People taking the spoiler shyt way too seriously. Need to just avoid the threads instead of constantly being wet blankets over genuine discussion.
Retard shyt literally coming into the thread and telling everyone not to say shyt about anything. like nikka why don't you just leave? :gucci:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Ok I watched. Episode was cool:ehh:
Best part was Wanda seeing Vision dismantled and her and Vision at the Avengers compound. The acting with everyone was great and I did like that she grew up with the old school shows so she wanted that:ehh:I thought they'd hint at Wonderman but looks like Rebuilt Vision will somehow combine with the Vision we know I guess:yeshrug:
Other than that episode didn't really reveal anything we didn't know already. Agatha is still backed by someone and we still don't know who that is:manny:Next episode better be an hour:unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Also in this episode agatha want to know how the hell wanda is doing all this ...she’s too powerful

Chaos magic mixed with probability

Yeah it's implied that she got the chaos magic from the stone and it was unlocked when she went through emotional distress.

But they didn't outright confirm if she could do the probability hexes prior to the stone or not. They made it vague, which is what I was talking about to the breh earlier. They didn't wanna confirm whether or not she is a mutant in this universe yet, in my interpretation.

Some will say she is one because of Agatha's wording, but I think they left it in the air. Very frustrating. They also bullshytted the pietro explanation. It feels like they avoided answering the hard questions because they haven't made real plans for the X-Men yet and they didn't want this show to mess something up.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah it's implied that she got the chaos magic from the stone and it was unlocked when she went through emotional distress.

But they didn't outright confirm if she could do the probability hexes prior to the stone or not. They made it vague, which is what I was talking about to the breh earlier. They didn't wanna confirm whether or not she is a mutant in this universe yet, in my interpretation.

Some will say she is one because of Agatha's wording, but I think they left it in the air. Very frustrating. They also bullshytted the pietro explanation. It feels like they avoided answering the hard questions because they haven't made real plans for the X-Men yet and they didn't want this show to mess something up.
I agree

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
The final episode needs to be 90 minutes at the most. There is ALOT to unpack and they gotta stick the landing good enough to set up Spidey 3/Doctor Strange 2.

I really did enjoy how this story completely took back it’s layers each week having us guess what’s gonna happen next.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
IMO, she's being forced or see's an opportunity to fix something in her past as well. We see that both have severe trauma and she emphasizes with her. If you look at the shark commercial, Agatha is the shark in that scenario and it is implied that she has been through what Wanda has been through before. Maybe one of the reasons she was able to withstand her punishment is from 'dealing' with dark magical forces she was being punished for. You don't get that kind of power just from knowing spells, you see how she bossed up on witches who at least felt like they were, or should be her superior.

So she shows up, investigates into Wanda's true nature and finds out that she's more powerful (and dangerous) than she thought, yet is still trying to provoke her? Either this is super powered gestalt therapy or she needs Wanda to do what she did to create the hex again.
Didn't think of that way. Good points

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
When did screenrant start writing for the MCU?... like I said we will see
:hubie: I hope you're right.

1243413515178315439.jpg

Last edited: