Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If that the case (not saying it's not) then why is she treating her that way. She's more hostile then tricking her to be her mentor. It's more like a hostage situation

IMO, she's being forced or see's an opportunity to fix something in her past as well. We see that both have severe trauma and she emphasizes with her. If you look at the shark commercial, Agatha is the shark in that scenario and it is implied that she has been through what Wanda has been through before. Maybe one of the reasons she was able to withstand her punishment is from 'dealing' with dark magical forces she was being punished for. You don't get that kind of power just from knowing spells, you see how she bossed up on witches who at least felt like they were, or should be her superior.

So she shows up, investigates into Wanda's true nature and finds out that she's more powerful (and dangerous) than she thought, yet is still trying to provoke her? Either this is super powered gestalt therapy or she needs Wanda to do what she did to create the hex again.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I no longer understand Wanda's powers. In the comics I thought she was a mutant with witchlike powers. But in actuality she's a mutant AND a witch?

Originally, she was a mutant with powers that mess up the probability of things. Think Jinx from Teen Titans if you've seen it. She was a mutant with witch like powers.

She was later taught real magic, which made her more powerful when used in combination with her mutant ability. Basically she's able to do things normal wizards/witches can't because she also had mutant powers.

Now she's not even a mutant at all in the comics, that's another story I won't get into :mjlol:

In this one, shes not confirmed to be a mutant OR a witch :mjlol: scarlet witch is a title passed down through generations, they "protect" magic from dangerous forces. It's all confusing :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think a lot of y’all are overthink this shyt:mjgrin:

Man that Falcon & WS gonna be the cleansing many of y’all need:mjlol:

Marvel can just go back to punching, kicking, shooting, and blowing up shyt and niccas can stop over working they brains to predict shyt.:mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I think a lot of y’all are overthink this shyt:mjgrin:

Man that Falcon & WS gonna be the cleansing many of y’all need:mjlol:

Marvel can just go back to punching, kicking, shooting, and blowing up shyt and niccas can stop over working they brains to predict shyt.:mjlol:

Brehs gonna complain every ep of that because they decided that they hate papa doc :francis: