Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
T'challa and half of Wakanda was gone. I bet they were too traumatized and had more pressing matters to worry about like who was going to be King/Queen.
Kind of off topic but it would be cool to get a show about what happened in the world right after the snap up until Endgame.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The Coli truly has some of the densest people on the planet
:snoop:

This episode was meant to show everything Wanda has been through and make you sympathize with her

Also explained “bu bu bu bu bu but why the first 2 eps like this” complaints impatient niccas was having:russ:

Daps
I decided that I'm mad about 2 things.

That first guy didn't look like Herb. They must think all black people look alike. :pacspit:

These mfs refused to answer the questions we needed the answers to. They skirted around calling Wanda a mutant. She probably isn't one.:pacspit:

I no longer understand Wanda's powers. In the comics I thought she was a mutant with witchlike powers. But in actuality she's a mutant AND a witch?

Daps
let me just say i have direct ties to people who work for marvel comics, and people who work on these movies and shows. A lot of these theories are fukkin hilarious

breh likes to argue and likes to be "right" so if he wants to go in about her other retcon, he can but what the fukk ever. he's a smart cat that can come off as pretentious as fukk. he can kick rocks with that shyt

:duck::lolbron:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Mephisto is ultimately behind it all, but just to let you know... Vision IS DEAD. That's not the real Vision we see on WandaVision. The clear giveaway is his behavior is completely different from the Vision we see in the movies.

I and most likely most people were off on Mephisto. But I certainly called it with Vision.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I no longer understand Wanda's powers. In the comics I thought she was a mutant with witchlike powers. But in actuality she's a mutant AND a witch?
Its weird. Like cross between a infinity stone powered person, a mutant and a witch I guess. Witches get their energy from another dimension while scarlet witch gets it from idk raw power

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
She’s not a mutant. She’s a super witch. “Scarlet Witches” have always existed and they exist in every version of the “multiverse”

she’s from a long line of witches and warlocks. She has no ties to magneto genetically

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the MCU to introduce mutants, they already have enough to set it up without any multiverse or anything of that nature. They can say select people have dormant X-genes that due to the radiation from the blip got activated and mutated through their bodies. They can source Wanda as an example of how her X-gene was activated which got her powers through the mind stone.

I am basically on point with this too as it was confirmed about Wanda.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
He is establishing it but he doesn't need to go into detail now. Why should he?

In now 6 years since AoU they are just getting into depth about what Wanda's powers really are, despite seeing her in a few films.

Fox spelt it out at the start of each movie but that doesn't mean that the MCU will take that same approach.

I think mutant origins are connected to the Celestials and their seeding of planet Earth and I guess when they enter the stage we will see some breakdown about the different types of beings and their relationships.

He doesn't have to do anything. All of these YouTube channels will spend the next four years, putting out speculation videos, building up hype and he can just chill and do his job.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Kind of off topic but it would be cool to get a show about what happened in the world right after the snap up until Endgame.
Good idea. I was hoping that the Black Widow movie would do this but
tMQtmPE.jpg