Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that is a bit odd when you think about it. Its like saying the US has more issues to worry about than Vision's body. Obviously, somebody still did.

Brehs forgive me/correct me if I missed out on any details. I
There is a bit of a timing issue with Vision's body..

None of the surviving Avengers thought to bury him.
If he's viewed as a weapon/parts no Wakandans thought to claim it.
Once Tony Stark arrived he cared nothing about where his body is?
Weeks after everyone from the blip returns NOW they start doing shyt with Visions body

Yeah this is the kind of thing we have to ignore for the story.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yea that is a bit odd when you think about it. Its like saying the US has more issues to worry about than Vision's body. Obviously, somebody still did.

Brehs forgive me/correct me if I missed out on any details.

Weeks after everyone from the blip returns NOW they start doing shyt with Visions body

I'll admit I might not be paying as much attention to this show like other properties. So my bad if it was already covered.
Only thing I can offer an answer for is Heyward said they reassembled Vision a million times but could never power him up so I think they've been trying for a while.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Brehs forgive me/correct me if I missed out on any details.

I'll admit I might not be paying as much attention to this show like other properties. So my bad if it was already covered.

To be fair, we dont know how long they were experimenting with the body or how they acquired it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Only thing I can offer an answer for is Heyward said they reassembled Vision a million times but could never power him up so I think they've been trying for a while.

To be fair, we dont know how long they were experimenting with the body or how they acquired it.

I didnt watch the end credit scene. So that helped with that issue a bit.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This series have been overrun with fan theories and predictions.

Instead of people just sitting back and enjoying the show, everybody is on some clout chasing "I gotta be the first to predict shyt".

And then blame the show for making them look stupid.
Double-edged sword.

I'm not sure WandaVision would be as big of a deal if it was shown all at once.
Ending every episode on a cliffhanger helps with the speculation and generates fan interest.

Now that's an issue fans should have learned with Lost. However, since it's so new to Disney (Mandalorian were all just contained episodes for the most part) and Marvel brehs have fallen victim to it.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Interesting speculation stuff at starting at 18:20. Since we only got 1 ep left, most of it probably wont happen, but interesting nonetheless

About vision: and that hidden-hand @Jello Biafra

That vision creation scene.

It's been pointed out that magic is color-coded in the MCU.

It was also pointed out in the above video that flowers in WV are witch-powers color-coded.

That Vision creation scene struck me as being a bit odd because the shape of the building energy-vision didn't look anything like the vision until the very end. It was much stockier.

Then I noticed, the colour of the magic flowing from Wanda to the Vision creation was red and yellow, like Dottie's flowers.

If Wanda was creating vision alone wouldn't the magic be her standard red (as all her tricks were, even the changing of entire WestView?).

That marks Dottie (or her hidden-hand) out as possibly being involved in Vision's creation.

Also in the episode-specific start of the end-credits we see the end of the creation scene in black and white and they show us vision and pan up his body but cut the scene just before showing his head.

EDIT: maybe the mind stone color showing the connection to the Scarlett Witch that the mind stone activated..

Also generally while rewatching ep. 2

"I illusion master of enigma wow to bring you back exactly as you are". "Are you not afraid the audience will see through this little charade?" - Vision (talking to Wanda).
"He's illusion" - Wanda (speaking about vision)

and

"I would hate to have to follow him" - Monica (talking about Jones while Jones playing the piano)
"That was my grandmother's piano" - Jones.
"The devil's grandmother is a common figure in Russian folklore, mainly used in curses and as a reason that something has gone wrong, e.g. when a machine breaks down."

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Instead of people just sitting back and enjoying the show, everybody is on some clout chasing "I gotta be the first to predict shyt".

when speculation of your cinematic universe has become a cottage industry and you decide to do a weekly released show connected to said universe, you pretty much lend yourself to that. it's pretty clear now the stars have been purposely fueling the fire in their interviews. i'm sure we're gonna hear some bullshyt, "your fukkin mind will explode when you see this" type quote going into the finale next week.

When everyone on Earth has Disney+ and they have enough content to warrant sticking around, and there are 3 MCU movies and a couple shows a year they need to go to a bulk drop. or do a couple episodes a week at best. we don't NEED Marvel every week, if we get something every 2 months, that's more than enough. hopefully the weekly episode release "Disney needs to keep their subscriber base" shyt dies at some point

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Theory discussions can be fun, but the issue is some people get too invested in their theories and then get disappointed when it doesn’t come true. A tale as old as time.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Sounds to me like Feige is being ambiguous about that X-gene from my point of view. Just dangling that shyt because he knows his fanbase..... because he is the fanbase

He is establishing it but he doesn't need to go into detail now. Why should he?

In now 6 years since AoU they are just getting into depth about what Wanda's powers really are, despite seeing her in a few films.

Fox spelt it out at the start of each movie but that doesn't mean that the MCU will take that same approach.

I think mutant origins are connected to the Celestials and their seeding of planet Earth and I guess when they enter the stage we will see some breakdown about the different types of beings and their relationships.