Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Right..

The witches from the "1600's" werent looking like they just got their makeup done at Mac and just picked up their dress from the cleaners

This show is starting to give me alot of Fox X-Men vibes all of a sudden

:dahell: she's had like 20 different looks during the whole show and her "real" appearance is this, it looks like 1600s to you? :dwillhuh:

ZaBbDrL.png

By the way, I'm not saying it doesn't make sense. I'm saying it bummed me out that a show that started so unique it's ending up with typical Disney cliches.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:dahell: she's had like 20 different looks during the whole show and her "real" appearance is this, it looks like 1600s to you? :dwillhuh:

ZaBbDrL.png

By the way, I'm not saying it doesn't make sense. I'm saying it bummed me out that a show that started so unique it's ending up with typical Disney cliches.

Follow the thread, youre lost - my argument was that she doenst look "1600's" - others were saying that she does..

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
If that the case (not saying it's not) then why is she treating her that way. She's more hostile then tricking her to be her mentor. It's more like a hostage situation
Who's really the hostage tho? Wanda took over an entire town. I think Agathas runes protected her from Wanda. Wanda is dangerous and Agatha is an old bitter witch so of course shes gonna be a little hostile towards Wanda. She doesn't know what Wanda is but she knows she's using Chaos magick

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Beginning of this episode felt like Supernatural:ehh:

Agatha was schooling Wanda, she about to bring a whole new level out of her:ohhh:

Knew Hayward only was interested in Vision's 3 million dollar ass just so he could, "weaponize" him:hhh:

Enjoyed the episode but ironically it was less interesting without the sitcom theme

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Scraps of gold is still gold.
:ufdup:
Yea that is a bit odd when you think about it. Its like saying the US has more issues to worry about than Vision's body. Obviously, somebody still did.

Brehs forgive me/correct me if I missed out on any details.

There is a bit of a timing issue with Vision's body..

None of the surviving Avengers thought to bury him.
If he's viewed as a weapon/parts no Wakandans thought to claim it.
Once Tony Stark arrived he cared nothing about where his body is?
Weeks after everyone from the blip returns NOW they start doing shyt with Visions body

I'll admit I might not be paying as much attention to this show like other properties. So my bad if it was already covered.