Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
By the way, it kinda bummed me out that Agatha's esthetic ended up being a literal Disney witch. For the praise I gave the show for having such an unique set up, it ends up with a cliche looking witch and and evil version of a hero facing up against the hero :mjcry:

I mean...Agatha is literally a witch from 1600's Salem. What should she look like?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I knew she already had her powers :hubie:

For one Stark tech don’t be fukking up like that.

But obviously Marvel couldn’t use the term mutants.

How they were able to incorporate this is dope. It will also explain how they will bring back mutants. They were here the whole time.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean...Agatha is literally a witch from 1600's Salem. What should she look like?

Yeah, it's actually an almost comic accurate depiction of her. She was from new salem and was executed/killed by witches in her own town. In this version she survives, but the premise is the same.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
:beli: I don't know, maybe not with a crazy perm and weird eyebrows in 2021? I guess they didn't give a broom at least :russ:

Right..

The witches from the "1600's" werent looking like they just got their makeup done at Mac and just picked up their dress from the cleaners

This show is starting to give me alot of Fox X-Men vibes all of a sudden

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
so what does this mean to you?

"so little orpghan wanda got up and close with an infinity stone that amplified what otherwise would have died on the vine"

Sounds to me like Feige is being ambiguous about that X-gene from my point of view. Just dangling that shyt because he knows his fanbase..... because he is the fanbase