Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think this is planting the seed for other "mutants" or whatever they're going to call other people with powers.

Is she going to lose it for good if she sees Vision die for a third time? A worldwide power surge that gives a bunch of people around the world powers, making her the "Nexus" of it all? Im still trying to figure this out, and shoutout to the writers for not making this predictable.
I like how the story isn't overly convoluted. It explains everything but I think over the next few Marvel series, everything Marvel and mutants will be explained to us like baby food before we see the mutants or fantastic 4 be revealed.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
D9Zuz3ll.png

genes maketh a mutant .. not "powers" ..

a given mutant's abilities may be related to but not from the mutant genes i.e. Jean Grey (as Phoenix), Forge (magic), Wolverine (Adamantium), Magik (Soulsword) ...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wait a second..she might be a mutant..forgot that one thing.
the way she survived the explosion as a little girl..she was born with that pre scepter.

agnes came out and said it straight but some people here are missing it. agnes even suggested that wanda stopped the bomb using a probability hex to shift the probability of the bomb going off to very very low.

21m:22s ep.8
"so little orpghan wanda got up and close with an infinity stone that amplified what otherwise would have died on the vine"

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think we're seeing just this universes version of Wanda. The mind stone either showed her another version of herself (The vision of Scarlett Witch with full costume) or it was Wanda from another reality directly using the mind stone to interact with her. We've never seen the mind stone do anything on its own, which is a big thing when you think about it.

Agatha even said that Wanda should've been just a myth... somebody who can create something out of nothing. They're tiptoeing around it, but Wanda is definitely a universal power. Homegirl is creating realities and life without even really trying.

Dr. Strange probably watching this at the Sanctum Santorum like, "fukk...I gotta clean this shyt up too?"

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So do I have to go back to see what colour magic they used in Dr. Strange :patrice:

Tony Stark bombs Sokovia. Biden bombs Syria.
tumblr_o1av2dSgWl1spaqz2o1_400.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think we're seeing just this universes version of Wanda. The mind stone either showed her another version of herself (The vision of Scarlett Witch with full costume) or it was Wanda from another reality directly using the mind stone to interact with her. We've never seen the mind stone do anything on its own, which is a big thing when you think about it.

Agatha even said that Wanda should've been just a myth... somebody who can create something out of nothing. They're tiptoeing around it, but Wanda is definitely a universal power. Homegirl is creating realities and life without even really trying.

Dr. Strange probably watching this at the Sanctum Santorum like, "fukk...I clean this shyt up too?"

they are going to twist the accents to hint at plain MCU wanda and amplified (hidden hand) Wanda.
I say "twist" as it was pretty inconsistent in the MCU in the past but has been switched up with purpose in this show.
she went all sovokian accented whenever she used her upgraded powers in WV.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this episode. It gave us Agatha's origin and just what her goal has been all this time; took us on a tour of Wanda's grief and trauma; established Hayward as the true villain of the series and got me to geek out at the referential image of the ghostly white Vision from John Byrne's West Coast Avengers run.

I was less enthused by all the weight they put on the Scarlet Witch moniker mostly because I hated the retcon in the solo Scarlet Witch book by James Robinson (I actually thought the whole series was trash) and thought it made Wanda less interesting to have her be one in a line of "Scarlet Witches"...the less taken from that series the better as far as I'm concerned.

I do think its time folks give it up with all the theorizing and placing importance on everything from bugs on drapes to Evan Peters showing up as Quicksilver.
This show ain't that deep, its pretty much all surface level...entertaining as hell but still pretty much what you see is what you get.

So let them dreams of Reed Richards, Fox X-Men characters and Mephisto go.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
I liked this episode. It gave us Agatha's origin and just what her goal has been all this time; took us on a tour of Wanda's grief and trauma; established Hayward as the true villain of the series and got me to geek out at the referential image of the ghostly white Vision from John Byrne's West Coast Avengers run.

I was less enthused by all the weight they put on the Scarlet Witch moniker mostly because I hated the retcon in the solo Scarlet Witch book by James Robinson (I actually thought the whole series was trash) and thought it made Wanda less interesting to have her be one in a line of "Scarlet Witches"...the less taken from that series the better as far as I'm concerned.

I do think its time folks give it up with all the theorizing and placing importance on everything from bugs on drapes to Evan Peters showing up as Quicksilver.
This show ain't that deep, its pretty much all surface level...entertaining as hell but still pretty much what you see is what you get.

So let them dreams of Reed Richards, Fox X-Men characters and Mephisto go.

You’re right :mjcry:

Naw fukk that shyt WHERE IS MAGNUS?!? :damn:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
cool episode; so wanda, monica and fake vision vs white vision, quick silver and agnes next episode:ehh:.

if wanda never took the body was hayward just bein a dikkhead for the sake of plot with his real goal to power up new vision?

obviously the fake vision will merge with his white self and come back to life...them kids gonna die though since things created in the hex can't survive out of it (cue vision being dragged back inside):francis:.
how this ends needs to be pretty tight-nit especially for the branching of movies that come from it, but we've always been fed by Feige so why doubt them now :blessed: