Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
He's right, she and quicksilver been retconned as mutants breh.

I will say that this ep didn't completely close the door on it happening, they kinda tiptoed around it, but it's setting up to be her retconned origin they created for her when they didn't have the X-Men rights.
let me just say i have direct ties to people who work for marvel comics, and people who work on these movies and shows. A lot of these theories are fukkin hilarious

breh likes to argue and likes to be "right" so if he wants to go in about her other retcon, he can but what the fukk ever. he's a smart cat that can come off as pretentious as fukk. he can kick rocks with that shyt

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
read his OP again..

I guess I don't get it if you interpeted it differently :hubie:

let me just say i have direct ties to people who work for marvel comics, and people who work on these movies and shows. A lot of these theories are fukkin hilarious

breh likes to argue and likes to be "right" so if he wants to go in about her other retcon, he can but what the fukk ever. he's a smart cat that can come off as pretentious as fukk. he can kick rocks with that shyt

You talking about me or the other breh, I'm not the type to argue :hubie:

If you know something I don't by having direct ties to Marvel, you really showed me :hubie:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Just started watching....

That Olsen sister...

giphy.gif

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I guess I don't get it if you interpeted it differently :hubie:

You talking about me or the other breh, I'm not the type to argue :hubie:

If you know something I don't by having direct ties to Marvel, you really showed me :hubie:
Not you. My bad if it came off like that.

just trying to say that she’s not a mutant anymore, so folks shouldn’t get mad at them not referring to her as one.

polaris is currently magnetos only living child.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Not you. My bad if it came off like that.

just trying to say that she’s not a mutant anymore, so folks shouldn’t get mad at them not referring to her as one.

polaris is currently magnetos only living child.

Oh okay, yeah we were on the same page with that. I was specifically calling out @R=G :russ:

I don't know if we'll get high evolutionary or not in GOTG3 since that was only a rumor iI read but if we do then they may go that route to explain her origin some more. And maybe that glow was her mom who was the scarlet witch before her. But hey I don't know anything, you do so. :hubie:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Oh okay, yeah we were on the same page with that. I was specifically calling out @R=G :russ:

I don't know if we'll get high evolutionary or not in GOTG3 since that was only a rumor iI read but if we do then they may go that route to explain her origin some more. And maybe that glow was her mom who was the scarlet witch before her. But hey I don't know anything, you do so. :hubie:
:russ: I just get to see concept art and storyboards for stuff. Some stuff I’m not privy to until stuff is about to drop.

@TENET has been very spot on with a lot of stuff he’s predicted about this show

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Ok, if the woman in all those commercials was her mother, then the guy in the commercials was her father too right? But in the flashback that dude wasn't the same guy. And Hayward is a damn dikkhead. Next week is about to be CRAZY.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I think this is planting the seed for other "mutants" or whatever they're going to call other people with powers.

Is she going to lose it for good if she sees Vision die for a third time? A worldwide power surge that gives a bunch of people around the world powers, making her the "Nexus" of it all? Im still trying to figure this out, and shoutout to the writers for not making this predictable.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I hate you dumb nikkas:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:
I thought the coli was safe but idiots like you ruin it for everyone:stopitslime:
Go fall on a pencil:camby:
Can some mod do something u keep this bozo from posting anything on this thread
Uh bruh, show hadn't even aired last night lmao. I made that shyt up.