Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This felt like the 1st normal episode for non-comic fans. Of course I didn't catch everything but good enough.. Hopefully next week like this too. Agatha killed it acting wise like I knew she would. Monica:martin:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This felt like the 1st normal episode for non-comic fans. Of course I didn't catch everything but good enough.. Hopefully next week like this too. Agatha killed it acting wise like I knew she would. Monica:martin:
I fear pacing issues next week:francis: it’s the last episode and theirs so much to explain:francis: I hope it’s at least a hour+...if they still do the 40min shyt than you know for a fact it’s gonna be a rushed mess:hhh:

Daps
I fear pacing issues next week:francis: it’s the last episode and theirs so much to explain:francis: I hope it’s at least a hour+...if they still do the 40min shyt than you know for a fact it’s gonna be a rushed mess:hhh:

All them brehs that swore the last 2 episodes was gonna be an hr and 25 min long gon be UPSET when they wake up

Can't wait :banderas::mjgrin::lolbron:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So how many minutes will next week be? How many of the 6 hrs Feige said it would be have been used?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so ep 8 SPOLERS !!! and 9 SPOILERS!!!

:whoa: are you sure vision is who you think he is?

my analysis ..

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW AS MY ANALYSIS / GUESSWORK / MADNESS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

episode 7 fakeout is a fake-fakeout and that got me thinking. Marvel is trying to fake pump-fake the audience.

wanda:

wanda didn't get her powers from the mind stone, the mind stone just triggered them.
wanda said she is wearing the costume of a fortune teller and the thing with the fish and the fish in the advert suggest that wanda's powers are connected to an ancient source.
sword spoke about the Hex radiating CMBR from creation.
feige in interviews spoke about the real source of wanda's powers.
that ancient source is the interest of the one behind agnes and it is what connects them
(and possibly dottie and mrs. hart). the three "stop it" women.
also when agnes said "you are not the only witch" agnes didn't say there were only two of them.
i think someone wants wanda to learn how to raise the / a dead or someone to our reality. because they cannot do it without wanda.

vision:

vision isn't the real vision. like in the comics he may have got another body as well ...
this was telegraphed by the vision / Darcy convo in the van.
plus the closing titles actually go into vision's body meaning vision's composition is central to what is going on.
vision is a new toaster in the advert.
also mr. hart (with spooky mrs. hart) gave vision a "promotion" ... then he had the kid.

revealingly:
if you look at the closing titles the first part differs sometimes (or looks that way to me) per episode.
look at the start of the closing titles for ep 3. slowly... and you see vision smiling in a weirdly evil way.
from this i guess that the thing that gave fake-vision the ability to have children was an evil contribution of some "living thing" to make him function again.
the mind gem, which is still destroyed, gave vision the "living thing" of "a living mind" in AoU. in WV some other evil source did it instead.
this is why vision cannot leave the hex. his source of "being" is in another dimension only reachable (at present) through the hex and vision (the original) is still dead.

image of the evil smile:
wnEi7VGl.png

that's edited. no mouth curls like that naturally.

and immediately before that wanda's eyes looked scared and there was a tear forming in her left eye (special effect!) as if she were about to cry

TgDvM6wl.png

check it out yourself.

more proof of evil core inside vision ... when vision read "the descent of man" ep 5 to his child it scared him (I presume it was the psychic twin but I haven't checked).

more proof? vision grows increasingly out of control of wanda's powers. "you can't control me wanda" - said vision. why not?

also:
  • it would save on the FX (already rendered, scanned, have models, makeup etc )
  • vision is not making it out of the hex in his current state so they need a way to change his current sanguine path
  • that would be character mission for wanda in DS2 (along with saving the kids i.e. her family)
  • this would add to the tragedy, further allowing for wanda to go crazy
  • it would be part of bargain as to why she made a deal in the first place
  • it would be a massive twist and one which they have conspicuously led us away from by making him "all good".
more proof? at the end of ep 4 vision looked straight at us "past the 4th wall" with the outro music "voodoo child"... and somehow for someone who is "NOT in control" vision always controls the TV control (and that alone has meaning).

also: vision has mind control now? he was able to break his office computer out of the hex as well.

Q9onhD9l.png

"it feels like infinity war happened to someone else" - vision ep 7. yeah that is because he is someone else.

you are about to see the evil in vision :ufdup: .\

-

now back to that waccy baccy ... :wtf:

SPOILERS!!!

when you take the "living mind" away from vision, ultron might take over.
the living mind for OG vision was the mind stone.
the living mind for hex-vision is from the big-bad?
if they (wanda, strange) remove the big-bad from vision he might go all evil robotic on them.

vision ... :hhh: