Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Pacino as Mr. Scratchy the Rabbit aka Mephisto talking about Darcy ... :wow:

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realizationgif.gif

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They made them more popular because they didn't have the real money makers...the X Men and Spider Man. They went to Loki and Thanos because they didn't have Magneto and Doom who are the real money makers. You can do a Magneto vs Doom themed movie with the FF, X- Men, and Avengers that will outsell anything in MCU history. Thats why they wanted them back so bad. All kind of options..Kang the Conqueror, Galactus, Silver Surfer, the Watcher, the Shiar, Beta Ray Bill, etc. Kamala Khan is gonna be a big hit.
You can't truly believe what you wrote here

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You can't truly believe what you wrote here
I can....the build up for Doom has always been big...Secret Wars which had them on opposing sides with varying degrees of success against the Beyonder was how all crossovers got cracking in the first place...Magneto and Doom are the biggest A lister villains in Marvel history. It's printing money...Fox botched Doom 3x and in the Fox X men, they tied a c lister like Mystique to a guy that carries flicks like Magneto one too many times. But even without that..the House of M possibilities have already exploded on social media in ways nothing has since Wanda kicked Thanos ass at the end of Endgame.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Umm, this whole episode was about Wanda's spiraling mental condition; losing control of her perfect little world; Wanting to be left alone, even turning away her own kids despite one of them obviously needing comforting. keeping Vision away (I'm pretty sure this wasn't Agnes' doing). Basically all the signs of depression.

And Agnes has been passively manipulating Wanda the whole time. Now that Monica has broken through self-aware, Agnes has to up her game. But of course her reasoning will be revealed in the next ep.
You just described the last 6 episodes. :gucci:

I mean....the bytch stole a corpse, reanimated it, then took an entire town hostage. We didn't need an episode about her "spiraling mental condition". She is a spiraling mental condition.

And as far as losing control....her powers were fukking up in the very first ep. And continued to fukk up (the stork, etc.)

So again....90% of this ep could've been shifted to a previous ep. Especially if they were longer. But Disney has a weird ass obsession with 30-40 minute run times so here we are.

Like I said, I didn't think the ep was wack but it felt like it was treading water.

Fred.