Reppin
Duval County
So monica has capt marvel powers?

Nope two different heroes

Basically, both have been captain marvel but they have 2 diff sets of powers

What is Monica's power?

It's really unclear in the episode.

Usually she moves at the speed of light

This is just one of her powers. Her whole thing is that shes made of pure energy, she can turn herself into energy, technically not human anymore. She also can fly and throw energy blasts at people.

So carol (current cap marvel) absorbs energy, but monica IS energy. They often use their powers together because they compliment each other.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't understand how these rappers and athletes always after random thots when women like Monica Rambeau are out here :noah::ahh:

only if I was in their bracket :wow:

Let me take you down to the JBO and make a deviant man out of you:mjlit:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
What is Monica's power?

It's really unclear in the episode.
She can manipulate and harness all type of energy. Light, electromagnetic wavelength, electromagnetic spectrum, Ultraviolet, gamma rays etc

she can turn her whole body to pure energy kind of like the mutant sunspot

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Anyway, I see people saying the ep was wack. I disagree, I thought it was cool but it's the only ep I felt like they could've folded some of this stuff into a previous ep.

Outside of the Agatha reveal not much happened in this ep, that couldn't have happened in an ep 1-2 weeks ago.

And as far as Agatha, I hope she mentions why she randomly chose to reveal herself now. Because right now it doesn't make much sense beyond "oh, it's late in the season, check out this reveal!"

Fred.

I think these final episodes will be like a movie. The TV show format should be done. Everything else has been slow burn exposition.

Also, Marvel has been careful not to reveal the last episode. Almost everything else has been seen in the trailers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don’t read comics so could anyone explain the extent of Agatha’s powers? Are she and Wanda on the same level, power-wise?
Agatha is a centuries old powerful witch.
In the comics she taught Wanda magic as well as how to control her hex powers.
Wanda controls chaos magic which made her more powerful than Agatha.
But that’s all comic book stuff.
Who knows what the deal is on the show.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, I see people saying the ep was wack. I disagree, I thought it was cool but it's the only ep I felt like they could've folded some of this stuff into a previous ep.

Outside of the Agatha reveal not much happened in this ep, that couldn't have happened in an ep 1-2 weeks ago.

And as far as Agatha, I hope she mentions why she randomly chose to reveal herself now. Because right now it doesn't make much sense beyond "oh, it's late in the season, check out this reveal!"

Fred.
Idk, her seeing Wanda losing control of her powers and seeing Monica come back as basically a superhero is a good enough reason for her to finally reveal to Wanda that she's a witch IMO.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
876a5e08157789f5935659dc28bd4825d661a63e.gifv

18d469bc3088bac6a12a48360e0daec791492a2b.gifv

a051dcb2d5b6608a350f92b2f44911a4012f7051.gifv

2aaa740c653e350c28eb2d7ef2b8017fc8b3dd86.gifv

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Fred.

Umm, this whole episode was about Wanda's spiraling mental condition; losing control of her perfect little world; Wanting to be left alone, even turning away her own kids despite one of them obviously needing comforting. keeping Vision away (I'm pretty sure this wasn't Agnes' doing). Basically all the signs of depression.

And Agnes has been passively manipulating Wanda the whole time. Now that Monica has broken through self-aware, Agnes has to up her game. But of course her reasoning will be revealed in the next ep.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Umm, this whole episode was about Wanda's spiraling mental condition; losing control of her perfect little world; Wanting to be left alone, even turning away her own kids despite one of them obviously needing comforting. keeping Vision away (I'm pretty sure this wasn't Agnes' doing). Basically all the signs of depression.

And Agnes has been passively manipulating Wanda the whole time. Now that Monica has broken through self-aware, Agnes has to up her game. But of course her reasoning will be revealed in the next ep.

:ehh:

it's clear as day that wanda's mental condition had been heading downwards