Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This comes across to me as still mostly Wanda's doing and Agnes/Agartha seized the opportunity to manipulate Wanda within the hex for reasons unknown as of yet.
I agree. That’s why I said this was a silly reveal.

Unless everything going wrong in Westview was Agnes, most of what she did was small, banal stuff. She didn’t even get the right Pietro. Did she choke out Mr. Hart? Did she cause Vision to chew that gum incorrectly?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Next we gonna hear about the mkraan crystal

OwyDLNG.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
And they can look pretty in magazines while I fukk on a thicc bytch.

Being ultra pretty doesn't mean you'll have much sex appeal if any at all.
Oh please...lol. Christina Milian is wonderful. Kids are wild on here...Melyssa Ford is stacked...but she's USED UP..

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don’t read comics so could anyone explain the extent of Agatha’s powers? Are she and Wanda on the same level, power-wise?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, I see people saying the ep was wack. I disagree, I thought it was cool but it's the only ep I felt like they could've folded some of this stuff into a previous ep.

Outside of the Agatha reveal not much happened in this ep, that couldn't have happened in an ep 1-2 weeks ago.

And as far as Agatha, I hope she mentions why she randomly chose to reveal herself now. Because right now it doesn't make much sense beyond "oh, it's late in the season, check out this reveal!"

Fred.