Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And just my own opinion but...

Episode 8 will be short. It's basically going to recap how everything started.

Episode 9 will be over an hour, possibly a 90 minute movie.

OR

Both episodes will be an hour.

If not, then Feige lied about the series being 6 hours long.

This was originally supposed to be 6 episodes, but they added 3 for a reason. And it was probably in the form of those short episodes.

Even the Mandalorian finale wasn't that long. Don't get your hopes up.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
sometime in May. I think it will depend on what happens with Black Widow.
  • WandaVision: Jan. 15.
  • Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Mar. 19.
  • Black Widow: May 7.
  • Loki: May 2021.
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: July 9.
  • The Eternals: Nov. 5.
  • Spider-Man 3: Dec. 17.
  • Hawkeye: Late 2021.
No I mean before Covid. When Black Widow was originally supposed to be released.

Winter Soldier/Falcon was supposed to be the first series out. But I don’t know if Wanda or Loki was next.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Even the Mandalorian finale wasn't that long. Don't get your hopes up.

I’m just going by what has been factually confirmed and basic math.

1. We do know the series run time approx. 6 hours or 360 minutes. That runtime has been spoken about last year.

2. So far the first 7 episodes have been 246 minutes total. Which means there are 114 minutes left.

3. with 2 episodes left, if you divide the minutes evenly, that would be 57 minutes an episode which would make them longer than the longest episode so far.

so far we know who, what, where and when.

I think the next two episodes will answer the how and why questions.

episode 8 will probably address the how. And will be no more than 40 minutes.

The last episode will be the longest, over an hour, but I think the run time will get extended due to a mid credit and after credit scene since it sets up 2 movies.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m just going by what has been factually confirmed and basic math.

1. We do know the series run time approx. 6 hours or 360 minutes. That runtime has been spoken about last year.

2. So far the first 7 episodes have been 246 minutes total. Which means there are 114 minutes left.

3. with 2 episodes left, if you divide the minutes evenly, that would be 57 minutes an episode which would make them longer than the longest episode so far.

so far we know who, what, where and when.

I think the next two episodes will answer the how and why questions.

episode 8 will probably address the how. And will be no more than 40 minutes.

The last episode will be the longest, over an hour, but I think the run time will get extended due to a mid credit and after credit scene since it sets up 2 movies.

We'll see when we get there. The D+ series really need to move beyond 25 minute runtimes.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
No I mean before Covid. When Black Widow was originally supposed to be released.

Winter Soldier/Falcon was supposed to be the first series out. But I don’t know if Wanda or Loki was next.

black widow was supposed to drop May 1, 2020.

Falcon & Winter Soldier was supposed to drop last August.

WandaVision in December and Loki in the first quarter of this year.

Black Widow and Falcon/Winter Soldier are closely connected which means Black Widow is dropping in May no matter what. And I think because she’s dead in the present, they didn’t mind dropping Falcon & Winter Soldier first because nothing would really be spoiled.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
What the fukk happened to it being an hour long?!? Even Kevin Smith was saying this on his podcast, I was in here saying the same shyt

Hopefully one of the last 2 are 1hr 30 min

Episode was fukking fantastic just wow. Easily best marvel series ever created, Monica looked so fukking dope as a hero. She's easily already better than brie Larson, i can't wait to see her outshine her in captain marvel 2

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Monica and Kat Dennings both looking thick

tenor.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
What the fukk happened to it being an hour long?!? Even Kevin Smith was saying this on his podcast, I was in here saying the same shyt

Hopefully one of the last 2 are 1hr 30 min

Episode was fukking fantastic just wow. Easily best marvel series ever created, Monica looked so fukking dope as a hero. She's easily already better than brie Larson, i can't wait to see her outshine her in captain marvel 2

Unless the director and actors were lying about the runtime of the series, there is 114 minutes left. Episode 9 should be at least an hour long.

And I think the short episodes reflect the “tv show” format. Most if not all of the TV shows they mimic are only 30 minutes in real life.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
black widow was supposed to drop May 1, 2020.

Falcon & Winter Soldier was supposed to drop last August.

WandaVision in December and Loki in the first quarter of this year.

Black Widow and Falcon/Winter Soldier are closely connected which means Black Widow is dropping in May no matter what. And I think because she’s dead in the present, they didn’t mind dropping Falcon & Winter Soldier first because nothing would really be spoiled.
My point was that maybe WandaVision and Loki we’re closely connected and that’s why they were originally coming out together.?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Unless the director and actors were lying about the runtime of the series, there is 114 minutes left. Episode 9 should be at least an hour long.

And I think the short episodes reflect the “tv show” format. Most if not all of the TV shows they mimic are only 30 minutes in real life.
Are you including the credits?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell nah...you kids need to learn what overrated. If being pale with some ass matters, I guess Darcy is ahead of fukking Salli Richardson? fukk outta here with crazy shyt. There are girls with non thick asses that are ultra beautiful.
Kids? nikka, I'm 35 and I prefer dark skinned black women over anything else. But more importantly, any woman I like needs meat on her bones. What I look like fukking some girl that if I bend her over I can see her whole a$$hole without having to move an ass cheek at all. :hhh:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kids? nikka, I'm 35 and I prefer dark skinned black women over anything else. But more importantly, any woman I like needs meat on her bones. What I look like fukking some girl that if I bend her over I can see her whole a$$hole with having to an ass cheek at all. :hhh:
35...thats cool...taste sound kind of odd though.