Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
she also seems to fade in-and-out of self-awareness. like she is fooling herself or being fooled by someone else.

i am betting that we will see some of these scenes again later, but from the perspective of others like Harkness and possibly the "big bad".

1FGAuvU.png

just sayin'

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
something else i noticed that was odd. no spoiler - just a guess

when Wanda opened the door to QS they hid what she initially saw. the mirror behind Wanda was obscured by the door.

could it be that what Wanda saw when she first opened the door was not what the camera showed when Vision moved over to look out through the door.

that Wanda silence could mean that what she saw at first changed before Vision came over.

normally in this type of hidden "who is at the door" reveal, they would take the opportunity to show a blurred reflection or piece of clothing but here nothing (at first) despite putting the mirror behind Wanda for a reason.

conclusion: what Wanda saw at first was not what we were shown later. when she first opened the door it wasn't QS

well it was ... him being magicked into place.

The door scene in traditional sitcom format would have had a Commercial break after they showed the back of the head, then post commercial break they revel who was there. I think the way this was shot was more so a technical think they could have done more polished vs the overcomplicated theory lol.

nope ... not overcomplicated ... i'm right again ...

just sayin'

breh's with their calling things "overcomplicated theory" yet steady being wrong ... could it be "normal theory" but you lack imagination and the ability to piece things together? lol?

vHshzxi.png

e6QWkWzl.png

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
the hex is a multiverse nexus .. including connected to the underworld.

:russ: yeah but i'm partially right ..

that hex is a nexus between dimensions. and hayward is protecting it. when wanda finally loses it that area will be the source of a connection between all realities including the underworld.

now let a breh get back to smoking ... :myman:

the hex ... the hex is a confused multi-dimension connected mish-mash of realities all collapsed into each other, and that includes our own one.

hence all the crazy references, statements and the confusion.

in the end the hex nexus will collapse into one multi-reality connected confluence of multi-reality confusion :picard:

dr strange 2 and spider man 3 will resolve all of this and then finally the truth of the hex will no longer be deniable.

nexus:

just sayin'

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Either Agatha is the first sorceress we see in the MCU that gained her powers supernaturally OR she is a leftover Strucker/SWORD experiment that was supposed to be kept a secret

Monica getting Captain Marvel-esque powers is probably the writer solving the issue of earth NOT having a supowerpowered person on earth while Danvers is in the cosmos

Yeah Monica will be in Cap Marvel 2. In comics she becomes next Cap Marvel.

Why is she pissed with Carol though, last week when Carol was mentioned Monica was pissed ?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
She is, and it was intended to be so. But Katherine Hahn has to do her part and she's killing it.

Oh it's a very good point.

He doesn't have to be an end credits teaser, but the nature of the character is for him to be a background player.

Loki was the source of all things bad going on in the MCU til we saw who was really in charge. It didn't demote him...it made him endearing and gave him in-roads to a redemption arc as the "lesser evil" which Agatha can still have unless she's found to just be an evil c*nt and not motivated by some sort of fear.

Agatha can be the source of all things bad going on in WandaVision up to a certain point too, but we all know this is connected and will carry over in to DS2 which was originally being crafted as the MCU's first legit horror film. The shyt is plain as day and not really to be confused with the fun but cockamamie theory crafting that had the likes of Deadpool joining in on the 4th wall break. (my favorite theory lol)
Didn't they already
:ohhh:

That's what I get for never watching Captain Marvel. Carol Danvers is the most boring character I've ever read in comics and have zero interest in seeing a film about her.
The best thing Carol Danvers ever do was get her shyt pushed in by rogue

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I didnt Agnes would be the main villain. And Darcy kinda thick?
Antagonist maybe. Villain no.

She seems to be trying to get Wanda back to the point of emotional distress that created this( She still doesn’t seem to know how Wanda managed this). I don’t think she really cares about Billy and Tommy except in the sense they might trigger the same response Visions death did.

I’d be shocked if this show doesn’t end with Wanda and Vision basically just beating up SWORD agents to protect Westview.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They had them all White the first go round and it still sucked.

tbh I don't care largely about the F4 (Incredibles did them better).... just give me Doctor Doom
I want them to be white
They're the whitest superhero team in behavior

Everything doesn't need to be changed just cause.

Like the new Charmed with the sisters being different races

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Darcys costume looked like an earlier GOTG costume
When it was actually good and they had matching uniforms