Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah Monica will be in Cap Marvel 2. In comics she becomes next Cap Marvel.

Why is she pissed with Carol though, last week when Carol was mentioned Monica was pissed ?

Nah, in the comics she (Monica) was Captain Marvel before Carol was. But so were several other people.

Monica probably feels some sorta way in finding out (off-screen) that Carol wasn't there to protect the earth from Thanos initially and knowing she was strong enough to do so. So basically feeling let down, disappointed and blaming Carol for basically not being able to see her mom alive for her last 3 years of her life since she was dusted due to Thanos.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Loki was supposed to be right after WandaVision originally right?

sometime in May. I think it will depend on what happens with Black Widow.
  • WandaVision: Jan. 15.
  • Falcon and the Winter Soldier: Mar. 19.
  • Black Widow: May 7.
  • Loki: May 2021.
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings: July 9.
  • The Eternals: Nov. 5.
  • Spider-Man 3: Dec. 17.
  • Hawkeye: Late 2021.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Nah, in the comics she (Monica) was Captain Marvel before Carol was. But so were several other people.

Monica probably feels some sorta way in finding out (off-screen) that Carol wasn't there to protect the earth from Thanos initially and knowing she was strong enough to do so. So basically feeling let down, disappointed and blaming Carol for basically not being able to see her mom alive for her last 3 years of her life since she was dusted due to Thanos.
The 1st female captain marvel and maybe the 1st human as well

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I am team Agnes especially after she killed sparky @RhapSaDiddy
What nikka!
alien-re-enactment-24736.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
my analysis ..

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW AS MY ANALYSIS / GUESSWORK / MADNESS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

episode 7 fakeout is a fake-fakeout and that got me thinking. Marvel is trying to fake pump-fake the audience.

wanda:

wanda didn't get her powers from the mind stone, the mind stone just triggered them.
wanda said she is wearing the costume of a fortune teller and the thing with the fish and the fish in the advert suggest that wanda's powers are connected to an ancient source.
sword spoke about the Hex radiating CMBR from creation.
feige in interviews spoke about the real source of wanda's powers.
that ancient source is the interest of the one behind agnes and it is what connects them (and possibly dottie and mrs. hart). the three "stop it" women.
also when agnes said "you are not the only witch" agnes didn't say there were only two of them.
i think someone wants wanda to learn how to raise the / a dead or someone to our reality. because they cannot do it without wanda.

vision:

vision isn't the real vision. like in the comics he may have got another body as well ...
this was telegraphed by the vision / Darcy convo in the van.
plus the closing titles actually go into vision's body meaning vision's composition is central to what is going on.
vision is a new toaster in the advert.
also mr. hart (with spooky mrs. hart) gave vision a "promotion" ... then he had the kid.

revealingly:
if you look at the closing titles the first part differs sometimes (or looks that way to me) per episode.
look at the start of the closing titles for ep 3. slowly... and you see vision smiling in a weirdly evil way.
from this i guess that the thing that gave fake-vision the ability to have children was an evil contribution of some "living thing" to make him function again.
the mind gem, which is still destroyed, gave vision the "living thing" of "a living mind" in AoU. in WV some other evil source did it instead.
this is why vision cannot leave the hex. his source of "being" is in another dimension only reachable (at present) through the hex and vision (the original) is still dead.

image of the evil smile:
wnEi7VGl.png

that's edited. no mouth curls like that naturally.

and immediately before that wanda's eyes looked scared and there was a tear forming in her left eye (special effect!) as if she were about to cry

TgDvM6wl.png

check it out yourself.

more proof of evil core inside vision ... when vision read "the descent of man" ep 5 to his child it scared him (I presume it was the psychic twin but I haven't checked).

more proof? vision grows increasingly out of control of wanda's powers. "you can't control me wanda" - said vision. why not?

also:
  • it would save on the FX (already rendered, scanned, have models, makeup etc )
  • vision is not making it out of the hex in his current state so they need a way to change his current sanguine path
  • that would be character mission for wanda in DS2 (along with saving the kids i.e. her family)
  • this would add to the tragedy, further allowing for wanda to go crazy
  • it would be part of bargain as to why she made a deal in the first place
  • it would be a massive twist and one which they have conspicuously led us away from by making him "all good".
more proof? at the end of ep 4 vision looked straight at us "past the 4th wall" with the outro music "voodoo child"... and somehow for someone who is "NOT in control" vision always controls the TV control (and that alone has meaning).

also: vision has mind control now? he was able to break his office computer out of the hex as well.

Q9onhD9l.png

"it feels like infinity war happened to someone else" - vision ep 7. yeah that is because he is someone else.

you are about to see the evil in vision :ufdup: .

the twins and agnes (birth)

"I brought my pet rabbit for your magic act" - Agnes ep. 2
Agnes was talking about the magic act of having children, not the magic show. Rabbit is a fertility symbol anyway (that's why Agnes has a rabbit rather than a cat like in the comics).
the hex nexus to multi-dimensions is the place were magic could create children.
"roses bloom under pain of death" - Agnes
Agnes was saying to Wanda "have those children or else"
All that drinking Agnes does around Wanda is suppin' on her magic. she came to Wanda's house and just helped herself to something to drink in ep 3. in ep. 6 she was just helping herself from the fridge in the opening credits. makig wanda tired/weaker until the point where she stayed in bed in ep 7.
"I don't know how anyone else can do this without drinking" Agnes i.e. drinking is magical.

dottie's dinner:

Dottie's party was the "soul (sole) fundraiser for westview elementary" to get the souls for the someone(s).
"all of this for the children".
"A magician never reveals his secrets, he leaves that to his assistant"- Vision
meaning that there is a more-silent big bad behind Agnes

big bad:

The reason why the big bad will show up late is that the big bad will make all hell break loose (pun intended) and will mean the end of the vision's normal participation (which is whose journey the season has been based on so far).

ultron:

Apart from Ultron's eyes in ep 4. in the background .. notice that the reason that Vision noticed Agnes' car is that the rear lights looked like two red eyes.

eFz9rfNm.png

r12wmsom.png

why else did vision go to that point?

:whew:

#stick-your-neck-out-gang

-

now back to that waccy baccy ... :wtf:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
my analysis ..

DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW AS MY ANALYSIS / GUESSWORK / MADNESS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

episode 7 fakeout is a fake-fakeout and that got me thinking. Marvel is trying to fake pump-fake the audience.

wanda:

wanda didn't get her powers from the mind stone, the mind stone just triggered them.
wanda said she is wearing the costume of a fortune teller and the thing with the fish and the fish in the advert suggest that wanda's powers are connected to an ancient source.
sword spoke about the Hex radiating CMBR from creation.
feige in interviews spoke about the real source of wanda's powers.
that ancient source is the interest of the one behind agnes and it is what connects them (and possibly dottie and mrs. hart). the three "stop it" women.
also when agnes said "you are not the only witch" agnes didn't say there were only two of them.
i think someone wants wanda to learn how to raise the / a dead or someone to our reality. because they cannot do it without wanda.

vision:

vision isn't the real vision. like in the comics he may have got another body as well ...
this was telegraphed by the vision / Darcy convo in the van.
plus the closing titles actually go into vision's body meaning vision's composition is central to what is going on.
vision is a new toaster in the advert.
also mr. hart (with spooky mrs. hart) gave vision a "promotion" ... then he had the kid.

revealingly:
if you look at the closing titles the first part differs sometimes (or looks that way to me) per episode.
look at the start of the closing titles for ep 3. slowly... and you see vision smiling in a weirdly evil way.
from this i guess that the thing that gave fake-vision the ability to have children was an evil contribution of some "living thing" to make him function again.
the mind gem, which is still destroyed, gave vision the "living thing" of "a living mind" in AoU. in WV some other evil source did it instead.
this is why vision cannot leave the hex. his source of "being" is in another dimension only reachable (at present) through the hex and vision (the original) is still dead.

image of the evil smile:
wnEi7VGl.png

that's edited. no mouth curls like that naturally.

and immediately before that wanda's eyes looked scared and there was a tear forming in her left eye (special effect!) as if she were about to cry

TgDvM6wl.png

check it out yourself.

more proof of evil core inside vision ... when vision read "the descent of man" ep 5 to his child it scared him (I presume it was the psychic twin but I haven't checked).

more proof? vision grows increasingly out of control of wanda's powers. "you can't control me wanda" - said vision. why not?

also:
  • it would save on the FX (already rendered, scanned, have models, makeup etc )
  • vision is not making it out of the hex in his current state so they need a way to change his current sanguine path
  • that would be character mission for wanda in DS2 (along with saving the kids i.e. her family)
  • this would add to the tragedy, further allowing for wanda to go crazy
  • it would be part of bargain as to why she made a deal in the first place
  • it would be a massive twist and one which they have conspicuously led us away from by making him "all good".
more proof? at the end of ep 4 vision looked straight at us "past the 4th wall" with the outro music "voodoo child"... and somehow for someone who is "NOT in control" vision always controls the TV control (and that alone has meaning).

also: vision has mind control now? he was able to break his office computer out of the hex as well.

Q9onhD9l.png

"it feels like infinity war happened to someone else" - vision ep 7. yeah that is because he is someone else.

you are about to see the evil in vision :ufdup: .

the twins and agnes (birth)

"I brought my pet rabbit for your magic act" - Agnes ep. 2
Agnes was talking about the magic act of having children, not the magic show. Rabbit is a fertility symbol anyway (that's why Agnes has a rabbit rather than a cat like in the comics).
the hex nexus to multi-dimensions is the place were magic could create children.
"roses bloom under pain of death" - Agnes
Agnes was saying to Wanda "have those children or else"
All that drinking Agnes does around Wanda is suppin' on her magic. she came to Wanda's house and just helped herself to something to drink in ep 3. in ep. 6 she was just helping herself from the fridge in the opening credits. makig wanda tired/weaker until the point where she stayed in bed in ep 7.
"I don't know how anyone else can do this without drinking" Agnes i.e. drinking is magical.

dottie's dinner:

Dottie's party was the "soul (sole) fundraiser for westview elementary" to get the souls for the someone(s).
"all of this for the children".
"A magician never reveals his secrets, he leaves that to his assistant"- Vision
meaning that there is a more-silent big bad behind Agnes

big bad:

The reason why the big bad will show up late is that the big bad will make all hell break loose (pun intended) and will mean the end of the vision's normal participation (which is whose journey the season has been based on so far).

ultron:

Apart from Ultron's eyes in ep 4. in the background .. notice that the reason that Vision noticed Agnes' car is that the rear lights looked like two red eyes.

eFz9rfNm.png

r12wmsom.png

why else did vision go to that point?

:whew:

#stick-your-neck-out-gang

-

now back to that waccy baccy ... :wtf:

Lol breh you starting to sound like @Art Barr

:mjlol:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kat Denning is such an awful actress :russ:

Showrunner was like "nah we need to bring that character from the Thor movies :obama:"

"You mean Natalie Portman? I mean it doesn't really make sense but I guess we should promote her for Thor 4 and-"

"Nah nah the other one :shaq:"

"The other-ow.....ow :shaq: yes let me call the costum-I mean writers :shaq:"
:mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You're trolling at this point
Hell nah...you kids need to learn what overrated is. If being pale with some ass matters, I guess Darcy is ahead of fukking Salli Richardson? fukk outta here with that crazy shyt. There are girls with non thick asses that are ultra beautiful.

Last edited: