Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I doubt she is.

Darcy is super fit thick.
Yeah I'm thinking Wanda's powers work like a sorcerors where they use energy from other dinensions and she is a nexus. Agatha has teamed up with Nightmare to manipulate wanda into making people have "living nightmares" inside the hex to fuel him. Im calling it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
One thing I can’t figure out... Monica goes thru all this trouble to get back into the hex and barges into Wanda’s house only to let her be whisked a way by a neighbor. Feels like she would’ve went harder or peeped what was up. Especially given that she believes Wanda controls everything.

You didn't watch the post credit scene.

Or if you did, then it probably should seem obvious that monica realized that something was up when Agnes stepped in and Wanda's mood changed.

Daps
It’s really not far fetched at all that people would know the details of IW and Endgame off hand. It would’ve been the biggest event in human history (if you exclude the religious). There would be accounts of what happened almost immediately. It would be researched. There’d be websites, articles, journals, magazines, books, etc. dedicated to it. The assassination of Frantz Ferdinand and duchess Sophie weren’t recorded, but we could give you a detailed/step by step account of what happened because it was such a pivotal moment in history, and we had a fraction of the technology we have now. The circumstances of IW/EG would be exponentially bigger.

What folks are forgetting is that the avengers are celebrities. They even give press conferences. We saw that in the Iron man movies and at the end of the first Spider-Man movie

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
fukk NO. Gal has no body. Her pretty face isn't nearly enough to make up for that.
It is and you know that. She's fit and that's that. Christina Milian is not stacked but she's damn near the prettiest girl from this generation in entertainment.

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is and you know that. She's fit and that's that. Christina Milian is not stacked but she's dn near the prettiest girl from this generation in entertainment.
Nah I don't know it. Never been impressed by Gal Gadot at all. Honestly her face isn't even all that to me. You know who had no body but was beautiful? Aaliyah. Gal is not as fine as Aaliyah.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
What is this thread about ?:jbhmm:
What's wandavision?
I don't feel like reading all the shiet yall typed in here :birdman:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Agnes is a fan favorite? :troll:

Where all my Agnes stans at brehs? :skip:

Also Loki was the main villian of Thor and Avengers so thats not even a good point.

Unless you saying Mephisto is just gonna be a end credits teaser at the end of the season. :jbhmm: i could see that if they are planning on him appearing in Dr Strange.

I am team Agnes especially after she killed sparky @RhapSaDiddy