Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What an episode!! So strange and wanda are OP with power and now we get agatha showing power controlling wanda. she got the book that was in AOS so she about to summon somebody by tricking wanda into thinking it will bring vision back for real so could be mephisto nightmare or even dormammu since we already know him.

i swear tho loki better get a power upgrade in his series because he’s supposed to be on Dr strange level with the sorcery. The Nexus commercial isnt that where the hulks power comes from in the comics??

:ohhh:

that’s NOT the same book

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If DC gets to use CW roster Marvel taking an L.

New Batwoman got all them beat.

From what shows?

Batwoman, Black Lightning,Iris West(movie and tv show), Doom Patrol.

Marvel just getting started. Come back to me in a few years.

Don’t worry bout none of that:mjgrin:

MOTION DENIED:lolbron:

giphy.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Wakanda, that is super secretive, would just hand over security footage to SWORD/SHIELD?

Wakanda shared knowledge. Not let America all up in their business. They were still hiding Cap and Bucky.

It ain’t serious. Just clumsy exposition writing.

maybe shield / sword debriefed the heroes after the battle.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What an episode!! So strange and wanda are OP with power and now we get agatha showing power controlling wanda. she got the book that was in AOS so she about to summon somebody by tricking wanda into thinking it will bring vision back for real so could be mephisto nightmare or even dormammu since we already know him.

i swear tho loki better get a power upgrade in his series because he’s supposed to be on Dr strange level with the sorcery. The Nexus commercial isnt that where the hulks power comes from in the comics??

:ohhh:
Wanda Maximoff is the Nexus being in marvel..pretty much telling everybody her importance in the multiverse.

Agatha's only chance was through deception..