Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Wait a minute brehs....

Hold the fukk up

If this all takes place a few weeks after Endgame then why was Monica still a kid/teenager when she was snapped back but now shes and adult when it's only just a few weeks ahead????????

I could be missing something but someone please explain

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Screen-Shot-2021-01-15-at-10.42.59-AM.png

:mindblown:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"last three episodes are an hour each!" soon as i turned that shyt on and saw 39 minutes i was already pissed.

To be clear. Which is why I HARDLY EVER rely on the news because, especially these entertainment news because they tend to get it all the way misinterpreted of what they report, the truth is Kevin Feige NEVER SAID the last 3 episodes were 3hrs long. He mentioned a long time ago that this series may be a 9hr episodic series and that was merely just a rough assessment. Someone in the media took that literally and did some faulty math and ASSUMED that ment the last few episodes were an hour and the rest the media ran with it.

Same as with the hype of "special cameo" similar to Luke Skywalker on Mandalorian. That was a misinterpretation as well that the media overblown.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Wait a minute brehs....

Hold the fukk up

If this all takes place a few weeks after Endgame then why was Monica still a kid/teenager when she was snapped back but now shes and adult when it's only just a few weeks ahead????????

?
She was an adult.

Captain Marvel took place in the 90s. By the time of the snap she would be an adult then come back as an adult of the same age.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait a minute brehs....

Hold the fukk up

You did realize the Captain Marvel movie was set in the 90s