Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All yall talkin bout “This can’t be it” are victims of your own expectations :yeshrug:

Not at all. It's that the reveal was TOO obvious that every one. EVERYONE knew who that was since the absolute introduction of episode one. It was SO OBVIOUS that people assumed someone or something else is involved as well.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Well alright then :leon:

I like the pace they kept with this. Right now we've got two eps left for a whole lot of backstory and reveals.

I'm curious as to
What book(?) was in the basement too. :ohhh:I thought it was The Darkhold, but it could belong to Agatha from back in the day, or did they steal it from The Sanctum Sanctorum while Wong was upstate fighting Thanos and them?

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Not at all. It's that the reveal was TOO obvious that every one. EVERYONE knew who that was since the absolute introduction of episode one. It was SO OBVIOUS that people assumed someone or something else is involved as well.
I didn’t know who the fukk she was , You mean comic book fans?!? I’m a casual , I never heard of the character , you sound like comic book guy:russ:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
It’s the inherent danger of the mystery genre.

Stuff has to make sense to make the twist work. Her as the mastermind( the way the montage shows) doesn’t make sense yet.

It doesn't make sense because it's bullshyt.

All yall talkin bout “This can’t be it” are victims of your own expectations :yeshrug:

This can't be it because there's two eps left lol, I mean even if this was "It" as in Agatha's tagline they still gotta close it out.

The shark and the Yo magic seems more relevant now.

Just watch the commercial again and substitute Agatha for the shark.

She has gone through what Wanda has gone through, she knows how weak she is, despite her immense power.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Well alright then :leon:

I like the pace they kept with this. Right now we've got two eps left for a whole lot of backstory and reveals.

I'm curious as to
What book(?) was in the basement too. :ohhh:Is it Agatha's from back in the day or did they steal it from The Sanctum Sanctorum while Wong was upstate fighting Thanos and them?

iu

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m thinking the “Luke Skywalker” level cameo is Professor X. That would be the best way to make sure everyone know Quicksilver is from the Fox universe, and it’s better if they don’t explain it either just leave that fukkery for everyone to deal with.

Also I think this Multiverse storyline will play out in Wanda Vision, Loki, Spider-Man, and end in Doctor Strange. Which is cool, it’s too soon after Thanos to make another big bad to tie everything together.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know who the fukk she was ? You mean comic book fans?!? I’m a casual , I never heard of the character , you sound like comic book guy:russ:

You don't have to READ the comics to know the introduction of AGNES was suspect from the jump.

You had to be feeble minded if you did not see the tell-tell signs. That was the issue I have that they made it TOO OBVIOUS. Even VISION called out on it.

Maybe YOU was shocked. But it's the least shocking reveal on this show.