Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so how did Monica know that she wasn't just going to kick her out again?
Also I thought the Vision and Wanda, "let's team up" scene was for this week.

This was a scary episode. Even though I knew a certain character wasn't going to die, it still creeped me out. It made me uneasy like what if they do?

And Agatha was my favorite pure actress on here. Dont know anything about the comics but with her skills I think she's about to kill it.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
so how did Monica know that she wasn't just going to kick her out again?
Also I thought the Vision and Wanda, "let's team up" scene was for this week.

This was a scary episode. Even though I knew a certain character wasn't going to die, it still creeped me out. It made me uneasy like what if they do?

And Agatha was my favorite pure actress on here. Dont know anything about the comics but with her skills I think she's about to kill it.

Monica didn't know, she's just hellbent on trying because she empathizes with her and feels that she can get through to her.

Agatha is usually an antihero in the comics. I have a feeling that she's doing this for good reason, even though she initially appears evil.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Finally get a post credit scene.:blessed:

I was thinking all kinds of things with Wanda costumed up in the bed:ohlawd:

And that commercial for Nexus. In the books, the Nexus of All Realities is pretty much the focal point of all Realities and dimensions. Is that Wanda?

Monica is no pull out, cuddle afterwards status.:wow:

I'm willing to bet Ralph, Agatha's man we never see, is Mephisto.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Finally get a post credit scene.:blessed:

I was thinking all kinds of things with Wanda costumed up in the bed:ohlawd:

And that commercial for Nexus. In the books, the Nexus of All Realities is pretty much the focal point of all Realities and dimensions. Is that Wanda?

Monica is no pull out, cuddle afterwards status.:wow:

I'm willing to bet Ralph, Agatha's man we never see, is Mephisto.

How much breh. :feedme:

Because at this point Mephisto feels like a reach.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Monica didn't know, she's just hellbent on trying because she empathizes with her and feels that she can get through to her.

***** is usually an antihero in the comics. I have a feeling that she's doing this for good reason, even though she initially appears evil.

she killed sparky breh ... and that cat .. i mean rabbit ... evil .

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
so if this ties into doc strange 2, how does spidey come into play with his multiverse fukkery. does spidey 3 takes place after wandavision and doc 2 even though his film is before strange's :lupe:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
so if this ties into doc strange 2, how does spidey come into play with his multiverse fukkery. does spidey 3 takes place after wandavision and doc 2 even though his film is before strange's :lupe:

it IS the multiverse .. how do people think the avengers killed two different Thanoses (the younger version lastly at that)? how is Loki alive and dead at the same time?