Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Then you're feeble minded. Agnes was TOO obvious. Like I said even Vision 2 episodes ago called it out.
This guy! :russ:
Yo, not everyone is plugged in to the lore like that. Some people just want a fun show to watch that is part of the pop culture zeitgeist. They are doing 0 research outside of watching the show.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait.

If it was her all along with Pietro....why was Pietro asking questions about how all this stuff started and worked(assumingly for her)?

Well, one thing we have to remember Agnes even appeared surprised when the twins said to Wanda that she can bring back the dead.

And the Yo'(your) Magic commercial showed the the shark snatching the child's magic.

And Pietro was ASKING about how Wanda hid the kids.

And the recurring theme been about the children. So, Agnes must of been disguised as Pietro to find out what Wanda did to syphon her powers or the kids powers.

It also explains how much less control Wanda has.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:dj2:"It was Agatha All Along":dj2:

Me:
NKp.gif

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
That "reveal" was trash ...

not the actual reveal but how it was presented

:hhh:

..and all you "Darcy" supporters...I was right - she clearly is super powered and her performance this episode was cringe.. all her scenes dragged and killed the pace of the show...

I am sensing that the scriptwriters/director are very good at some things (dual narrative, wordplay, intricacies, subversion, ...) but not so good at others (action elements, shifting tone and building and keeping tension). Gotta wait and see how they do with the final episodes.

Darcy hay-tahs might have a point. She's not a good actress :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ep was cool.
. . . to believe that theory Hayward is or connected to Ultron. If anyone wants to offer an alternative theory what he's up to please share.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
She's innnnsidiouuuuuuussss :dj2:HA-HA:bryan:

Cool reveals, this is the first episode I felt like it needed more time though. Let's see what they have in store for the last 2.

They did everyone wrong by making Monica talk about a "guy" she knew that could help her out only for it to be a random ass lady :dead:

If you don't like the big reveal, that's fine. But I hate people that watch shows to get "surprised". The fact a reveal is obvious doesn't make it bad per se.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Cool reveals, this is the first episode I felt like it needed more time though. Let's see what they have in store for the last 2.

They did everyone wrong by making Monica talk about a "guy" she knew that could help her out only for it to be a random ass lady :dead:

If you don't like the big reveal, that's fine. But I hate people that watch shows to get "surprised". The fact a reveal is obvious doesn't make it bad per se.

I’m thinking that’s a hint, her mistaking the gender and we’ll find out all those people are skrulls. Like we know Skrulls worked for sword in the future, what if they been working for sword all along?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I don't thinks he showed up. I dont think he's part of SWORD and in order to get that rover in, he would have had to get past their perimeter. Which is where the lady came into play :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’m thinking that’s a hint, her mistaking the gender and we’ll find out all those people are skrulls. Like we know Skrulls worked for sword in the future, what if they been working for sword all along?
And at the end of Captain Marvel Marie and Monica are like super cool de la with all them Skrulls, Monica even had a pre-teen like counterpart. She probably grew up with them nukkaz and is deeply entrenched in Skrulls culture. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For breh's who didn't understand the meaning of the commercial

The Nexus is a cross-dimensional gateway which provides a pathway to any and all possible realities, this includes realities between realities. It is unknown whether it was created by some being or just if it's the one place in the entire multiverse where all realities naturally intersect.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

And at the end of Captain Marvel Marie and Monica are like super cool de la with all them Skrulls, Monica even had a pre-teen like counterpart. She probably grew up with them nukkaz and is deeply entrenched in Skrulls culture. lol

:ohhh:

That's what I get for never watching Captain Marvel. Carol Danvers is the most boring character I've ever read in comics and have zero interest in seeing a film about her.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I’m kind of disappointed though I still enjoyed the episode.

It was probably from reading all the Reddit and coli posts talking about the “reveal” :russ:

I think most of us knew what was up with ole girl

Maybe it’s still early and I’m still kind of sleep but Darcy was looking :shaq:

Might get to see Rambeau battle Wanda before this series end