Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think it's gonna start out terrible and then halfway through something major will happen and we're all gonna go :ohhh::gladbron::ooh::krs:
i won't say terrible but more so "WTF am I watching". I feel its gonna start off like actually a weird ass random sitcom then they start feeding in the crazy stuff and then at the end its full blown Marvel crazy stuff
:obama:

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
60-F3-BB1-E-7059-4-F7-E-9-A6-E-C891-B5-BE8-DDF.gif

2-F899-A6-C-3072-489-C-974-A-A93717479-FE0.jpg

Raw

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
All yall talkin bout “This can’t be it” are victims of your own expectations :yeshrug:
Nah. I knew it wasn’t Pietro or mutant stuff cause he didn’t act like Fox’s version.

I’ve been saying the characterization of Wanda didn’t make sense. Why she would keep going with this as stuff started cracking?

The writers seemed to be relying on, “ I don’t know how this started”

The shark and the Yo magic seems more relevant now.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Honestly the show may have hidden Easter eggs just to spark conversation. People think in patterns so they may have sprinkled in some patterns to give people stuff to talk about.

I do think Mephisto is the big bad but likely being built up in this series (and the Loki series). I don’t think he fits as a big bad for the movies because of China’s market making devils forbidden. If they really wanted to build that character up they should also build doom up and do series with him and Dr strange going to Hell......

Anyhow two more episodes so let’s see where this goes.

Last edited: