Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This random soldier lady is the aerospace engineer Monica was talking about :unimpressed:

Still relevant

tenor.gif

I know it’s been said but Teyonah Parris truly is blessed :wow:

That suit got her looking scrumptious :wow:

Post credits scene btw yall, dont skip.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mannnnnnn... I thought the last three episodes were supposed to be an hour? And didn’t Monica say she knew a “guy” that could get her back in? It was the rough ass female soldier? :mjlol: :gucci:

Anyways, episode was straight... And Darcy got me wanting some almond milk. :wow:

I think it’s going to 10 eps.

This was episode seven..... so 8, 9, 10:usure:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Ep. 7 SPOILERS!!!!

the hex is a multiverse nexus .. including connected to the underworld.

:russ: yeah but i'm partially right ..

that hex is a nexus between dimensions. and hayward is protecting it. when wanda finally loses it that area will be the source of a connection between all realities including the underworld.

now let a breh get back to smoking ... :myman:

the hex ... the hex is a confused multi-dimension connected mish-mash of realities all collapsed into each other, and that includes our own one.

hence all the crazy references, statements and the confusion.

in the end the hex nexus will collapse into one multi-reality connected confluence of multi-reality confusion :picard:

dr strange 2 and spider man 3 will resolve all of this and then finally the truth of the hex will no longer be deniable.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Agnes is not under control, and is actually helping Wanda with her sitcom ‘utopia’. They are in league with each other. It was fake acting she put on of being mind suppressed, and then avoided Vision’s question about how she could’ve gotten lost in a town she grew up in. It was really to get Vision to go outside the hex, because she knew Wanda would save him by expanding the barrier. Which is what Agnes wanted. Notice she kept repeating that Vision was dead and her witch like maniacal laughter. It was all really to stop S.W.O.R.D interference.

Good episode. The Office intro theme, with a Modern Family style based episode:pachaha:

My theory was completely confirmed :ehh: