Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Since everyone is theorizing everyone in the Marvel universe is showing up after this show, I will now start the theory that the show will reveal "Darcy" is short for Doreen, and Kat Dennings will become Squirrel Girl in this universe.

I mean, since they are introducing Reed Richards next week as Monica's contact, then Doom can't be far behind and you can't have Doom without Squirrel Girl. Put it on YouTube, circle a random object in the thumbnail and get all of the clicks. It makes too much sense goddammit! :damn:
fukking spoilers :laff:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
This people forget she mind controlled the whole city in AOA and got them to evacuate

I just saw that shyt last night on re-watch, I'm like wait...lol, she was doing wild shyt even back then. If she is the introduction of "Mutants" to the world then it's going to make Civil War look like a dodge ball fight.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Thinking of house of M., Patrick Stewart Professor X gotta be the surprise Cameo followed by Dr. Strange. Maybe the real Pietro will come back later and a reference to Magnus.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Hype from Monica..aerospace engineer

probably not gonna be blue marvel. Hollywood only puts both genders of black people in the same film or tv show when it's specifically being filmed for an "urban" audience :mjpls: MCU has followed this rule since inception. Unless it's a Black Panther movie you will not see a black women and a black man in the same scene together. She meeting up with a white person or possibly a brown person.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
probably not gonna be blue marvel. Hollywood only puts both genders of black people in the same film or tv show when it's specifically being filmed for an "urban" audience :mjpls: MCU has followed this rule since inception. Unless it's a Black Panther movie you will not see a black women and a black man in the same scene together. She meeting up with a white person or possibly a brown person.
Damn I almost forgot about that new rule

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah right, with the exception of Captain America: Civil War, Spiderman: Homecoming, Antman and the Wasp, Avengers Infinity War, Avengers End Game, Captain Marvel and Spiderman: Far From Home. :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah right, with the exception of Captain America: Civil War, Spiderman: Homecoming, Antman and the Wasp, Avengers Infinity War, Avengers End Game, Captain Marvel and Spiderman: Far From Home. :troll:
Where are all these shared scenes with a black man and black woman from all these movies?:jbhmm:

I think when you said Captain America you meant to say you were in america whilst cappin with this post.