Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Why that face?

Depending on how they do it, Kang doesn't exist without ties to the Young Avengers. And seeing how WandaVision is clearly not for the kiddie crowd, there is a clear necessity for Marvel to maintain the good will it's built up as family friendly entertainment while allowing more mature content because I would be willing to be the largest part of the fanbase aren't kids at this point.

So as we get more shows like WV and genre films/shows geared for the 18 and up crowd, you'll still have plenty of characters to resonate with a new generation of children and keep the Avengers brand relevant. Criticisms about the lack of sexuality and violence in the MCU can be addressed and characters like Ms. Marvel, Wiccan/Speed, Patriot and Ironheart can get a whole new generation hooked on this crack lol

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This shyt is the most incredible show in TV history. I’m willing to go that far now

1FGAuvU.png

@O.T.I.S.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They literally act like they don’t understand it doesn’t make the show any better if this wasn’t mcu related they literally wouldn’t be watching it
Exactly

Coli nikkas always be on this type shyt tho...

Its “deep” to them so its “great” to come up with a thousand theories every week with nothing being explained...

I wasn’t even mad at that. I just said the sitcom portions of the show sucks to me. Big deal

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all would have said the exact same shyt after thor dark world before Ragnarok dropped
No we wouldn't because Hemsworth has always had charisma. The first 2 Thor movies are just boring.

Anything outside of that and you can see he has great comic timing

We really only ended up with Ragnorak BECAUSE of what Hemsworth did with the character because comedy Thor was never a thing in the comics

Brie Larson is plywood in every movie I've see her in after Scott Pilgrim

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Wanda with the mutant version of Eminent Domain :wow:

The whole time the hex was expanding, I had this playing in my head.