Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm wondering if Evan Peters is just some random citizen of Westview that Wanda has subconsciously "cast" in the role of Pietro because I'm coming around to the viewpoint that they aren't going to be doing an intro of the Fox X-Universe into the MCU at all.

I know a lot of people are thinking that Reed Richards is the engineer that Monica keeps talking about but I don't think so.
Adam Brashear/Blue Marvel is a physicist/engineer and actually is a character with a personal relationship with Monica in the comics. So it could be him.

Billy's powers manifesting is going to be a problem for Wanda especially if the twins give themselves another "age up" and his abilities grow with him. In the comics (as Wiccan) he's basically a more powered up Scarlet Witch and even had Dr. Strange considering him to be his replacement as the Sorcerer Supreme. So he could end up blowing up Wanda's spot.

I wonder how many people are going to end up getting super-powers from being in Westview? They could intro a lot of comic book characters into the MCU without having to come up with origins or use the comic-booky ones they already have just from what Wanda has done to the townspeople of Westview.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They just casted Captain Marvel 2 villian...... Breh... I think we looking at Rogue...

Zawe Ashton To Play Villain in ‘Captain Marvel 2’ – Deadline
I just assumed she would be Deathbird since that is one of Captain Marvel's first arch-enemies.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What’s your theory?

This right here:
Here's my theory:
Wanda and Pietro got enhanced from the Mind Stone and the Mind Stone is also what gave Vision sentience. So when Wanda retrieved Vision's body maybe their was residual energy from the Mind Stone in it and since her powers are linked to the Mind Stone, the combo of her grief and proximity is causing Wanda's abilities to be enhanced by whatever Mind Stone energy was still in Vision's de-activated body.
So in addition to heightening her abilities (especially the telepathic mind control stuff) it is also allowing Wanda to alter reality within the town of Westview.
Since the Mind Stone has shown some level of sentience in the past maybe that is the darker influence that is subconsciously making Wanda do things that she normally wouldn't do. And that would explain why some things within Westview seem out of Wanda's control...she is internally battling the malevolent nature of the Mind Stone.
Also it would make it not too far of a leap to say that Monica has powers now since the Mind Stone can also give people with latent abilities full blown super-powers.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So Reed Richards is trending in relation to this show.

And going down the Twitter wormhole I see this

Now I been on the John K train, but this is an interesting choice too:jbhmm:

He'd be a good choice as well ..

More importantly who is gonna play invisible PAWG :jbhmm: ? They come as a pair and they have to have chemistry