Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"Wanda Maximoff Mother of Mutants" but if they go that route then they gonna have to make Xavier young as fukk. I like they are introducing Speed and Wiccan. So we are most likely going to get a young Avengers movie. Tony's daughter should be the leader
Thats what makes me think she will be dragging mutants in from another dimension or mixing the dimensions up themselves.

Reason for that (got this idea from a YouTube vid I just watched) is that she was calling out to her brother and the X-men universes version of Pietro came.

Also, how Darcy is saying the Hex is changing Monicas genetic makeup... Sounds like she is technically going to create mutants in this version of earth.. If not combine different dimensions with the help of someone else where mutants and the x-genes exist

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"Wanda Maximoff Mother of Mutants" but if they go that route then they gonna have to make Xavier young as fukk. I like they are introducing Speed and Wiccan. So we are most likely going to get a young Avengers movie. Tony's daughter should be the leader
every disney plus show is gonna have a young avenger.i think that's the plan. there's a rumored young Captain America kid in F&WS, whoever Kid Loki is, Ironheart, Ms. Marvel, etc. then Doctor Strange is gonna have that America chick, and Cassie Lang from Antman will be one too probably. i think the Hulk kid is rumored for some show too.Miles is coming at some point too. my guess is this entire phase leads to Young Avengers and also Secret Invasion.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs really in here seriously arguing about a show called Wandavision

:mjlol:

Lighten up brehs

:mjlol:

Bringing back that feeeeeeling:noah:

This is like training for the war to come...... soldiers getting in shape:ohlawd:

We still waiting on that Takeover:damn:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
'WandaVision' Premiere Makes Nielsen's Streaming Top 10
WVK7040_TRL_comp_v003_UHD_r709-1600651298-compressed.jpg

Disney+

The Marvel series gives Disney+ two spots in the rankings for the first time; Hulu also makes its first appearance on the charts.

The first Marvel series on Disney+ gave the streaming service another entry in Nielsen's weekly rankings.

WandaVision's debut finished sixth among original shows on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and Disney+ for the week of Jan. 11-17 in terms of total viewing time — but one way of looking at the data suggests it had one of the larger audiences of the week. It also gave Disney+ two entries in the top 10 originals, where it joined The Mandalorian, for the first time.

Viewers watched 434 million minutes' worth of WandaVision's first two episodes, which ran for 30 and 37 minutes. That equates to about 6.48 million complete plays of the two episodes — more than those for shows and movies with higher total minute tallies like Bridgerton (1.39 billion minutes, equating to about 2.85 million complete runs of the eight episode, 487-minute season) and Night Stalker: The Search for a Serial Killer (867 million minutes, equivalent to 4.59 million plays of its 189-minute run).

Bridgerton reclaimed the No. 1 spot in minutes viewed, while the prior week's top show, Cobra Kai, slipped one spot to second. Night Stalker had the biggest debut of the week in total minutes.

Also of note: Netflix's Outside the Wirepremiered at No. 1 among movies, displacing Soul on Disney+. Amazon's awards contender One Night in Miamiranked fifth among movies, and Hulu made its first appearance in any of the top 10 lists, gathering 106 million minutes of viewing time for the 2010 movie Killers.

Streaming platforms contend Nielsen's methodology doesn't capture the full scope of viewing on devices other than TV sets. Nielsen also only measures U.S. audiences, not those in other countries, and currently only includes Amazon, Disney+, Hulu and Netflix in its rankings.

Nielsen's streaming top 10s for Jan. 11-17 are below. Original streaming films are marked with an asterisk.

Original Series

1. Bridgerton (Netflix), 1.39 billion minutes viewed
2. Cobra Kai (Netflix), 1.01 billion
3. Night Stalker: The Search for a Serial Killer (Netflix), 867 million
4. Lupin (Netflix), 494 million
5. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix), 442 million
6. WandaVision (Disney+), 434 million
7. Disenchantment (Netflix), 401 million
8. The Crown (Netflix), 394 million
9. Virgin River (Netflix), 340 million
10. The Mandalorian (Disney+), 339 million

Acquired Series

1. Criminal Minds (Netflix), 853 million mintues
2. Grey's Anatomy (Netflix), 711 million
3. Mariposa de Barrio (Netflix), 621 million
4. Supernatural (Netflix), 591 million
5. Schitt's Creek (Netflix), 577 million
6. L.A.'s Finest (Netflix), 546 million
7. NCIS (Netflix), 471 million
8. Cocomelon (Netflix), 468 million
9. New Girl (Netflix), 354 million
10. The Blacklist (Netflix), 307 million

Movies

1. Outside the Wire* (Netflix), 556 million minutes
2. We Can Be Heroes* (Netflix), 316 million
3. Soul* (Disney+), 306 million
4. Moana (Disney+), 229 million
5. One Night in Miami* (Amazon), 188 million
6. Frozen II (Disney+), 160 million
7. Catch Me If You Can (Amazon), 122 million
8. Good Burger (Netflix), 117 million
9. Killers (2010) (Hulu), 106 million
10. Unknown (Netflix), 100 million

link:

'WandaVision' Premiere Makes Streaming Top 10

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I feel like we know exactly whats going on now, just dont know why.
I’m glad you do cause I’m still confused.

The writers seem to be banking on “how this started” to make everyone’s actions make sense( particularly Hayward and Wanda) but I’m not sure.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I’m bout to rewatch. This episode was :whoo:

so many questions:
- how was Vision able to partially escape and even speak outside the hex?
- what’s the deal with their neighbor? It’s like she knows what’s going on but is also somewhat controlled
- how did the kids get powers, and are they even real?
- HOW STRONG IS WANDA?

:whoo:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
every disney plus show is gonna have a young avenger.i think that's the plan. there's a rumored young Captain America kid in F&WS, whoever Kid Loki is, Ironheart, Ms. Marvel, etc. then Doctor Strange is gonna have that America chick, and Cassie Lang from Antman will be one too probably. i think the Hulk kid is rumored for some show too.Miles is coming at some point too. my guess is this entire phase leads to Young Avengers and also Secret Invasion.

:scust: