Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I’m talking about Thor himself during his first two movies

Helmsworth always had charisma. have you seen Rush? his charisma levels are higher than his acting ability as he is not that great of an actor. NOT RDJ or Will Smith levels but good nonetheless.

Chris was not the problem with the first two movies.

He's Kirk's dad as well :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so your a masochist? Doesnt like the show but keeps on watching just to come in here to complain only do to it over again next week

show is piff, nikkas want everything in the first episode like a damn child.

sit back, relax and enjoy the show

:stopitslime::ufdup:
cry me a river somewhere else soft ass nikka, idgaf and didn't ask about your opinion:russ:

nikkas crying because I think this show is trash compares to others because it's slow and boring af

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
so your a masochist? Doesnt like the show but keeps on watching just to come in here to complain only do to it over again next week

show is piff, nikkas want everything in the first episode like a damn child.

sit back, relax and enjoy the show

:stopitslime::ufdup:
fakkit I don't like the show because I actually sat here and watched it... I can do that like I can voice my fukking opinion in here you fukking schoolgirl :heh:

And I didn't even say I didn't like the show at first, I said the sitcom portion is lame af. I don't like sitcoms and I think that's corny. You and the other lame ass nikkas only ones who took offense to that and claimed I must hate everything about it then