Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
So far we have:
50s - Dikk Van Dyke Show l, I never watched it but I am familiar.
60s - Bewitched, maybe saw 1 -3 eps. Was a syndicated show in my early childhood I just couldn't get into it.
70s - the Brady Bunch, I loved this show when I was a kid. It was in syndication and came on after school. I've seen every ep multiple times. I was crushing on Ms. Brady, Marcia and the underrated Jan.
80s - Family Ties, another show I loved growing up. Watched it on NBC and syndication. Seen every ep multiple times. Michael J Fox was excellent on this.
90s - No idea.
2000s - Malcolm in the Middle, familiar but I haven't seen one ep.
2010s - No idea.

Anyone got any intel on the 90s and 2010s?
For the 90s how can they not do Full House actually.

Damn, I consider myself a sitcom afficionado and yet I hated basically every show on this list :dead:

Brady Bunch used to come on Nick @ Nite and that was an instant :russell: for me. Bewitched I wanna say was on TBS or some shyt in syndication and I didn't think it was good (or charmed for that matter, dont remember if that was a sitcom but I remember it had a similar premise). dikk Van Dyke was too :flabbynsick: for me. I don't recall Malcolm In The Middle feeling like a sitcom but my memory is probably failing me. The theme song is the most memorable part of that show for me. I think the kid from that show went on to do disney stuff later.

All of this is making me feel like I'm not gonna like this show but I'll go into it open-minded. :dead:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So far we have:
60s - Bewitched, maybe saw 1 -3 eps. Was a syndicated show in my early childhood I just couldn't get into it.
70s - the Brady Bunch, I loved this show when I was a kid. It was in syndication and came on after school. I've seen every ep multiple times. I was crushing on Ms. Brady, Marcia and the underrated Jan.
80s - Family Ties, another show I loved growing up. Watched it on NBC and syndication. Seen every ep multiple times. Michael J Fox was excellent on this.
90s - No idea.
2010s - No idea.

Those later ones are all ABC shows?

I think Roseanne will be the 90s one and Modern Family the 2010.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So far we have:
90s - No idea.
2010s - No idea.

2010s is definitely Modern Family. This is gonna be wild.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
2010s is definitely Modern Family. This is gonna be wild.
And the 90s is definitely Roseanne. I forgot that was in the first trailer.
But they may do multiple sit coms per decade. How do they not do Full House? And I saw an interviewer say he heard they do The Office on the show but the director did not confirm even tho it was in the question.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Damn, I consider myself a sitcom afficionado and yet I hated basically every show on this list :dead:

Brady Bunch used to come on Nick @ Nite and that was an instant :russell: for me. Bewitched I wanna say was on TBS or some shyt in syndication and I didn't think it was good (or charmed for that matter, dont remember if that was a sitcom but I remember it had a similar premise). dikk Van Dyke was too :flabbynsick: for me. I don't recall Malcolm In The Middle feeling like a sitcom but my memory is probably failing me. The theme song is the most memorable part of that show for me. I think the kid from that show went on to do disney stuff later.

All of this is making me feel like I'm not gonna like this show but I'll go into it open-minded. :dead:
Bewitched was easy to watch after awhile
Brady bunch? The oldest daughter had the look of the show..thats about it.