Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm not a big fan of Scarlett Witch or Vision but this show looks interesting enough to give a try.
Scarlet Witch is the key to everything going forward..the Avengers, X- Men, power levels..everything. She is the stand out of the MCU so far after the phase 3 wrap up..she's made Captain Marvel a distant memory.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Scarlet Witch is the key to everything going forward..the Avengers, X- Men, power levels..everything. She is the stand out of the MCU so far after the phase 3 wrap up..she's made Captain Marvel a distant memory.

She is the key because of the extent of how crazy her powers are but she's not charismatic or cool enough to carry her own movie (and neither was Captain Marvel but she did numbers) so I think this will be the highest point she will be.

I won't be surprised if she becomes a villain as she often is in the comics after this is over, simply because I don't think the fans have responded that well to her. Her mental state will probably be in the shytter after this.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She is the key because of the extent of how crazy her powers are but she's not charismatic or cool enough to carry her own movie (and neither was Captain Marvel but she did numbers) so I think this will be the highest point she will be.

I won't be surprised if she becomes a villain as she often is in the comics after this is over, simply because I don't think the fans have responded that well to her. Her mental state will probably be in the shytter after this.
She don't have to carry a movie but she can carry the plot going forward..the energy out there about her is already on another level compared to all the other projects except the fate of the Black Panther successor. Fans are already demanding House of M.

Fans haven't responded well to her? You have been MIA over the last year, I see. She's the most praised character in the MCU post Endgame..the reaction to her come up moments are undeniable..thats why this show is going forward and she spins the wheels of Dr Strange 2. No one is close in that regard but there is intrigue to what becomes of Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer...X Men intro.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
She don't have to carry a movie but she can carry the plot going forward..the energy out there about her is already on another level compared to all the other projects except the fate of the Black Panther successor. Fans are already demanding House of M.

Fans haven't responded well to her? You have been MIA over the last year, I see. She's the most praised character in the MCU post Endgame..the reaction to her come up moments are undeniable..thats why this show is going forward and she spins the wheels of Dr Strange 2. No one is close in that regard but there is intrigue to what becomes of Doom, Galactus, Silver Surfer...X Men intro.

She's the most interesting character RIGHT NOW because there is a lull and we are in a transition phase in the MCU. She's a useful tool to keep the plot going, but nobody cares that much about her as a character, they want her to push the plot forward and introduce the characters we do care about.

In fact it's the only reason why I want to watch this. We'll see if it ends up being a good show. It might end up being straight up nightmare fuel but I'll watch it. :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She's the most interesting character RIGHT NOW because there is a lull and we are in a transition phase in the MCU. She's a useful tool to keep the plot going, but nobody cares that much about her as a character, they want her to push the plot forward and introduce the characters we do care about.

In fact it's the only reason why I want to watch this. We'll see if it ends up being a good show. It might end up being straight up nightmare fuel but I'll watch it. :mjlol:
Thats a lie, man. The reaction to her is overwhelming. Lol. I know this place constantly hate on females getting certain spotlights but she had everyone buzzing after last year.

As for the show? Is Wanda turning heel? Is she really losing her mind? And if she is, what can anybody do about it? She used to blink mutants out of existence..she turned Thor, Sentry, Iron Man into puppets once upon a time. Shes very interesting...a good lane until we get development on mcu Magneto, Doom, Surfer, Reed, Galactus, Kang.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thats a lie, man. The reaction to her is overwhelming. Lol. I know this place constantly hate on females getting certain spotlights but she had everyone buzzing after last year.

This has nothing to do with sexism :camby:

The only women that I remember having a buzz in the MCU was black widow after winter soldier came out, captain marvel before her actual movie came out and we realized that we didn't need to see that shyt. Buzz has since faded. :unimpressed:

Edit: actually Shuri is starting to get some hype, since BP wont be recasted. :jbhmm: so that would be the only other one.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This has nothing to do with sexism :camby:

The only women that I remember having a buzz in the MCU was black widow after winter soldier came out, captain marvel before her actual movie came out and we realized that we didn't need to see that shyt. Buzz has since faded. :unimpressed:
Black Widow got held back by the pandemic but youtube is 24/7..fans like what they like. Its just how it is.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I wonder how this show is going to affect the MCU going forward. I hear rumblings of House of M being lowkey adapted in this but don't quote me on that. MCU is back tomorrow!

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
this show looks sad as fukk:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
we all know how the the train gonna crash:picard::wow:
and damn its gonna be a crash:wow::picard: