Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How convenient that all of these early bird reviewers all got a unique GIF lined up to accompany their first impressions. Doesn't make it seem like there is payola at work here one bit. :heh:
The reviews are basically just paraphrases of one another to. :mjlol:
"Dedicated to the sit com format, something very different and new from Marvel and funny. With an hint of mystery to a greater danger. I love or have nothing negative to say about this." :skip:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
How convenient that all of these early bird reviewers all got a unique GIF lined up to accompany their first impressions. Doesn't make it seem like there is payola at work here one bit. :heh:

That Germain dude loves everything

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Thizzney putting that long money to work, just like Warner did with WW84 (haven't seen it yet).

Warner doesn't have disney money tho :manny:

AT&T has Disney money. It's a matter of when and how they decide to use it..

As for WandaVision, I said from the first trailer it looks dope... I think people are going to be in for a surprise with this.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
yea those reviews have made me even more skeptical of this

but Marvel badge whores love everything they have ever produced so we will see if it holds up

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think it's gonna start out terrible and then halfway through something major will happen and we're all gonna go :ohhh::gladbron::ooh::krs:

i won't say terrible but more so "WTF am I watching". I feel its gonna start off like actually a weird ass random sitcom then they start feeding in the crazy stuff and then at the end its full blown Marvel crazy stuff