Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Daps
the way she 'expanded' I assume she is going to 'expand' the entire planet lol

Bingo :mjgrin:

Was waiting for one of the slow brehs to come to this conclusion :mjgrin:

Here's what I got. At the end of the episode, they showed that Wanda is both willing and capable to expand her world when she needs to do it.:mjgrin:

Last episode, Teyonah Taylor fine ass made it a point to say that Wanda set up her own "quarantine":mjgrin:

Which means that she could have done more than just take over a town if she really wanted to.:mjgrin:

This episode proved it. She can expand her bubble at will :mjgrin:

Now here's my theory... Vision is back. She's not gonna let him die again :mjgrin:

But at some point she's going to have to reveal the truth. So rather than let him die, she's just gonna put her Magick on the whole planet to make it where if nothing else, Vision and her children stick around :mjgrin:

I'm not saying everybody is gonna be in her television show. I'm saying she's gonna let the tv show go at some point and then she's just gonna make sure that she keeps Vision and her children around :mjgrin:

So everything will go back to normal except for them :mjgrin:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
the way she 'expanded' I assume she is going to 'expand' the entire planet lol
my theory
she gonna expand it by accident or the stone get ripped apart by her and thus cause fukkery across the world/multiverse... cause mutations and rips apart other worlds:jbhmm:
a Pandora's box type shyt
it doesn't bring people in her sitcom/world but rather does the same mutations that happen to Monica:jbhmm::jbhmm:
788ee6bc74b3c4f74a6643d6d0c77d2bd464b950.gifv
(scene from trailer)
the shock wave will be felt around the entire world but some dont get mutation obviously.......Dr. Strange takes wind and investigate/chase after wanda and doesn't find her till end of spider man 3..leading into dr strange 2:jbhmm:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Here's what I got. At the end of the episode, they showed that Wanda is both willing and capable to expand her world when she needs to do it.:mjgrin:

Last episode, Teyonah Taylor fine ass made it a point to say that Wanda set up her own "quarantine":mjgrin:

Which means that she could have done more than just take over a town if she really wanted to.:mjgrin:

Now here's my theory... Vision is back. She's not gonna let him die again :mjgrin:

But at some point she's going to have to reveal the truth. So rather than let him die, she's just gonna put her Magick on the whole planet to make it where if nothing else, Vision and her children stick around :mjgrin:

I'm not saying everybody is gonna be in her television show. I'm saying she's gonna let the tv show go at some point and then she's just gonna make sure that she keeps Vision and her children around :mjgrin:

Cool story. Were all those damn smiley's necessary?

Daps
my theory
she gonna expand it by accident or the stone get ripped apart by her and thus cause fukkery across the world/multiverse... cause mutations and rips apart other worlds:jbhmm:
a Pandora's box type shyt
it doesn't bring people in her sitcom/world but rather does the same mutations that happen to Monica:jbhmm::jbhmm:
(scene from trailer)
the shock wave will be felt around the entire world but some dont get mutation obviously.......Dr. Strange takes wind and investigate/chase after wanda and doesn't find her till end of spider man 3..leading into dr strange 2:jbhmm:

Negged for spoiler. Some of us didn't watch the trailer homie :gucci:

Spoiler that

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Why would Teyonah call Selvig up and not Darcy when Darcy is the one who knows him :gucci:
they fukked and then Selvig ghosted her. it's in a comic they did after Dark World that is part of canon

(man, i don't know, i was just posting shytty theories in jest so if one comes even remotely close i can waste ten minutes trying to find the post so i can quote it and say :ohhh:yooo, i told you dudes!")

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

maybe the hex is a portal between dimensions (hence an alternative quicksilver) and when she goes mad (trying to save vision) she collapses all dimensions into each other - hence "dr. stange and the multiverse of MADNESS and all the spidermen being together". the hex portal is also a portal to dark locations like where agatha was pre-hex.
the hex portal exists in more than one universe in the multiverse.
someone is powering up wanda with some yo-magic

Daps
maybe the hex is a portal between dimensions (hence an alternative quicksilver) and when she goes mad (trying to save vision) she collapses all dimensions into each other - hence "dr. stange and the multiverse of MADNESS and all the spidermen being together". the hex portal is also a portal to dark locations like where agatha was pre-hex.
the hex portal exists in more than one universe in the multiverse.
someone is powering up wanda with some yo-magic

:myman: I dig it. I think we on it breh

Either that or Marvel gonna knock down all our theories next Friday :bryan: either way I love it