What if Mephisto shows up like
5mV3EW9.gif

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the whole Quicksilver thing. I do not, nor ever believed that is REALLY Quicksilver. Everyone INSIDE WandaVision with the EXCEPTION of Wanda herself (Vision isn't the REAL Vision, but a Frankenstein monster reimagined as "living") are people who are cast to play characters to her show. Nobody inside show aren't really who they are outside of WandaVision. Prime example being Monica cast as Geraldine. So, there is NO REASON to automatically assume that's actually the REAL Pietro from the Fox Marvel Universe.

Couple things....

1. Open Disney+, turn on the audio description. Re-watch the scene with Quicksilver.

It says it's Pietro from the X-Men films.

2. Now, you could say Disney did that to throw people off....but your casting stuff doesn't really add up.

Yes Wanda recast Monica as Geraldine but you're telling me there's a random guy walking around Westview that just happens to look like Quicksilver from the X-Men....not only that, Wanda casts him as her brother?!

:gucci::mjlol:

Look man, I realize we're not watching "The Wire" here that's a level of writing I'd hope to God this show wouldn't stoop to. Because it's awful and convoluted as hell for no reason.

Fred.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
vision: episode 3 ts=7m16s said something about Braxton Hicks.

Braxton Hicks from google:

"Braxton Hicks contractions are sporadic contractions and relaxation of the uterine muscle. Sometimes, they are referred to as prodromal or “false labor" pains. It is believed they start around 6 weeks gestation but usually are not felt until the second or third trimester of the pregnancy."

“false labor" ...
are we sure that she was actually pregnant?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couple things....

1. Open Disney+, turn on the audio description. Re-watch the scene with Quicksilver.

It says it's Pietro from the X-Men films.

2. Now, you could say Disney did that to throw people off....but your casting stuff doesn't really add up.

Yes Wanda recast Monica as Geraldine but you're telling me there's a random guy walking around Westview that just happens to look like Quicksilver from the X-Men....not only that, Wanda casts him as her brother?!

:gucci::mjlol:

Look man, I realize we're not watching "The Wire" here that's a level of writing I'd hope to God this show wouldn't stoop to. Because it's awful and convoluted as hell for no reason.

Fred.

Again... you realize it's part of WANDA/VISION... so even the subtitle-audio cannot be trust. There was a recap at the beginning of the episode where they redid the part where Vision was asking where Geraldine and Wanda said it DIFFERENTLY from the previous scenes. So, EVERYTHING in relation of WandaVision is suspect. EVERYTHING. So take that audio description with a grain of salt and look at Pietro as a red herring.

• Dap
Reactions: flo

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
This is why weekly format doesn't work in the modern day

nah

there’s no way this show would have as much hype if it was dropped at once

Plus they can drag it out for more money subscriptions and keep going from show to show

soon as this ends we get winter soldier and falcon