Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

YoNoSe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the best way to introduce mutants is to just acknowledge that they already exist, but like someone said they were just referred to as “enhanced”. Cap acknowledged the enhanced at the beginning of Age of Ultron when he got knocked down by Pietro. Im assuming that Cap is already aware of and has encountered a few “enhanced” or mutants during his time on earth, or it could be simply intel that they discovered.

I think WandaVision will end with either Sword or another entity admitting that Wanda is indeed a mutant. Maybe they were developing weapons derived from Visions body as a deterrent from the eventual Mutant threat (based on fear or discrimination) now that the avengers are no no longer around to keep that in check.

This show can go multiple ways and that’s what makes it exciting. I’m confident they’ll execute their story either way

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im assuming that Cap is already aware of and has encountered a few “enhanced” or mutants during his time on earth, or it could be simply intel that they discovered.
he did serve with Wolverine!

Bx4x1wA.png

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Well other than him trying to do a corny sitcom joke I think it was supposed to symbolize that he doesn't know Vision.

The MCU version of quicksilver does know Vision.

hackey sitcom cool guy thing to say. he's dead. he's purple. slight overthink probably, but it's a good line

True on both accounts lol, I was just re-watching Ep 5 like...who's the popsicle. Being that he doesn't seem like he's under Wanda's control I wonder if he's like who's this half dead muthafukka..:mjtf:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
quicksilver is ...

agatha disguised ... :troll:

hayward is ...

wonderman :troll:

that video:

he has a good point about the missing person :ehh:
no mention of dottie.

I think she actually brings back the infinity stone. He he doesn't think so. I think Agnes gave a temporary fix to Vision, but Wanda figures out how to bring it back. And that's when the bubble is destroyed.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I think she actually brings back the infinity stone. He he doesn't think so. I think Agnes gave a temporary fix to Vision, but Wanda figures out how to bring it back. And that's when the bubble is destroyed.

Feige said:

"If you look at the Infinity Saga, I don’t think any single person has gone through more pain and trauma than Wanda Maximoff. And no character seems to be as powerful as Wanda Maximoff. And no character has a power-set that is as ill-defined and unexplored as Wanda Maximoff,” Feige said. “So it seemed exploring that would be worthwhile post-Endgame. Who else is aware of that power? Where did it come from? Did the Mind Stone unlock it?”

That's telling me that when Wanda destroyed the stone someone else (very powerful) took notice. I am chalking that person up as the "big bad" / "hidden hand" behind the construct.

I agree with you (and others) that that mastermind is interested in using Wanda to get something and that that something has something to do with the infinity gems / stones.

If that person, as I believe, has some connection or knowledge of CMBR then they have knowledge of creation as well which suggests an upper cosmic entity.

Following on from Feige I think Agatha knows more about Wanda's powers and their origins.

They also added to the script just how "powerful" Wanda was so the reveal will connect her powers to the fabric of the universe in some way IMO. "creation energy" just like the stones.

1 more day to go

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
cuz he a cherry popsicle colored cold dead body in all actuality and the line implies that quicksilver isn’t under wandas trance as he can’t tell that vision is dead while everyone else thinks vision is alive ..... supposedly

Exactly what I was thinking lol, made a little zinger kinda creepy.