Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
In regards to the Mephisto/Lucifer/Satan stuff...if my memory serves me (and if Marvel hasn't changed this in the comics already) there are basically a Big 3 of Devil archetypes in Marvel Comics:

Mephisto: an other-dimensional demon that rules a "hell dimension" similar to Hell

Satan: a demon hell-lord who rose up in place of the deposed Elder Gods and who rules a large portion of the Marvel Universe's version of Hell; he is also the father of Daimon Hellstrom and Satana Hellstrom.

Lucifer: the actual fallen angel from the bible who rules most of the MU's version of Hell; this is the guy who created The Ghost Rider

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
"Not aware" so good Wanda will battle / fight bad Wanda (as we have seen in movies/comics 1000 times before).

Superman vs bad Superman
Jean vs. Pheonix (several times)
Dark Storm
Xavier vs. Onslaught
Barry vs. Savitar ("I am the future flash")
Legion

These are the same entity BUT NOT the same person .. You guys are fake nerds @hex

are you initiated or not? the initiated know this stuff already.

This reminds me in Secret Empire, when you noticed the Evil/Good version emerging...everyone was like "I hope they don't Supes III this." The writers said they wouldn't, and still ended up doing exactly that.

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
some thoughts on Hayward

thinking about whether he is a hero, villain, hard-a$$ boss or just a troublesome bureaucrat i've been thinking.

as Marvel is about to increase the hero quotient of the MCU they have to diversify. They cannot keep telling the same stories over and over again. That works in comics over a longer period but not feature films. esp given the costs and time involved to create one and the expectancies of audiences.

so my guess is that unlike the Avengers/MCU before we are going to see more heroes who are just people with regular (varied) jobs increasingly than in the early MCU. Like She-Hulk is planned to be a lawyer. I am guessing that Hayward is one of those.

there are rumours out there that they planned to introduce Wonderman in Falcon and the Winter Soldier but because of covid and rewrite delays Falcon hasn't happened yet.

given that he knew about CMBR (so quickly - in universe), his hero stance (pronouncements, lack of fear with Wanda even when the guns turned on him [maybe bad acting]), the hexagons in his office and given his size and age, I am guessing that he is a semi-retired hero Wonderman.

some have been saying he is Mephisto but while possible, that would be Alexander Pierce (Cap 2 - TWS) redux. It would be more of a surprise to have him be a super-powered hero.

IMO

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
some thoughts on Hayward

thinking about whether he is a hero, villain, hard-a$$ boss or just a troublesome bureaucrat i've been thinking.

as Marvel is about to increase the hero quotient of the MCU they have to diversify. They cannot keep telling the same stories over and over again. That works in comics over a longer period but not feature films. esp given the costs and time involved to create one and the expectancies of audiences.

so my guess is that unlike the Avengers/MCU before we are going to see more heroes who are just people with regular (varied) jobs increasingly than in the early MCU. Like She-Hulk is planned to be a lawyer. I am guessing that Hayward is one of those.

there are rumours out there that they planned to introduce Wonderman in Falcon and the Winter Soldier but because of covid and rewrite delays Falcon hasn't happened yet.

given that he knew about CMBR (so quickly - in universe), his hero stance (pronouncements, lack of fear with Wanda even when the guns turned on him [maybe bad acting]), the hexagons in his office and given his size and age, I am guessing that he is a semi-retired hero Wonderman.

some have been saying he is Mephisto but while possible, that would be Alexander Pierce (Cap 2 - TWS) redux. It would be more of a surprise to have him be a super-powered hero.

IMO
Cool story bro, let's just wait and see.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This reminds me in Secret Empire, when you noticed the Evil/Good version emerging...everyone was like "I hope they don't Supes II this." The writers said they wouldn't, and still ended up doing exactly that.

I am hoping that they don't do that. Dark "split personality" female emotion overrides power madness should be reserved for a proper Dark Phoenix Saga.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We're gonna find out...

Monica's mom was in a lesbian relationship with captain marvel

Mephisto in the MCU is a woman .

Vision can leave westview but mephisto or whomever is the big bad needs them to stay in wedtview.

Quicksilver is really quicksilver not someone pretending to be him

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

I don't fully agree.

They should already 'exist' but not on some shyt where it doesn't need to be explained.

In the same way we know we're about to unearth Vampires for Blade's debut, they will have had to have been around for centuries at least.

- Mutants already exist in small enough numbers to stay hidden, just like they did in the OG X-men movie til modern day.
- Eternals explain the x-gene, why it's dormant
- Wanda and Peitro's powers being activated from contact with an infinity stone means that anybody with a dormant x-gene has been exposed to trauma and the same energy that created the MCU's "miracles" three times now...

Wanda is already feared with people barely seeing a fraction of what she's capable of, imagine if she is the world's introduction to the mutant race in the MCU. As people begin gaining powers they can't fully control or conceal, the mutants that do exist won't be able to law low. Everything that happened in Civil War would be turned up to 10 and probably look much more like the comics where it's not an issue of government over-sight, but discrimination.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't fully agree.

They should already 'exist' but not on some shyt where it doesn't need to be explained.

In the same way we know we're about to unearth Vampires for Blade's debut, they will have had to have been around for centuries at least.

- Mutants already exist in small enough numbers to stay hidden, just like they did in the OG X-men movie til modern day.
- Eternals explain the x-gene, why it's dormant
- Wanda and Peitro's powers being activated from contact with an infinity stone means that anybody with a dormant x-gene has been exposed to trauma and the same energy that created the MCU's "miracles" three times now...

Wanda is already feared with people barely seeing a fraction of what she's capable of, imagine if she is the world's introduction to the mutant race in the MCU. As people begin gaining powers they can't fully control or conceal, the mutants that do exist won't be able to law low. Everything that happened in Civil War would be turned up to 10 and probably look much more like the comics where it's not an issue of government over-sight, but discrimination.

I have a question and this is legit.

How did mutants come to existence in the X-men movies?

I feel like it was never addressed they just “were” and we accepted it and moved on

Hell the X-men was X-men from the jump:hubie: