Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I'm more excited for this to end, tbh. i want everything it's gonna add to the bigger picture, not necessarily weirdass Wanda and Vision scenes. what can i say, MCU crumbs have become a narcotic to me.

One can imagine that similar to how The Mandalorian ended we get confirmation on some secret project Marvel has been working in that they couldn't announce at the Investor Day.

I'd book that almost

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmm . . . why do you say 'most important'?

Gonna spoiler my response. It's not really spoilers, the info has been out for a while but you may not want to know anything:

This whole "sitcom" reality is obviously created by Wanda to deal with Vision's death. There was a similar story arc in the comics ("House Of M") but the circumstances were different.

Anyway, she probably fukks up reality and/or the multi-verse which ties into the new Dr. Strange movie "The Multi-verse Of Madness". Wanda is also in that movie, and Strange is trying to fix all the stuff she fukked up.

This is an easy way to introduce the X-Men, mutants in general, F4....hell, the whole rest of the Marvel universe, that Disney didn't have the rights to prior to this.

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Gonna spoiler my response. It's not really spoilers, the info has been out for a while but you may not want to know anything:

This whole "sitcom" reality is obviously created by Wanda to deal with Vision's death. There was a similar story arc in the comics ("House Of M") but the circumstances were different.

Anyway, she probably fukks up reality and/or the multi-verse which ties into the new Dr. Strange movie "The Multi-verse Of Madness". Wanda is also in that movie, and Strange is trying to fix all the stuff she fukked up.

This is an easy way to introduce the X-Men, mutants in general, F4....hell, the whole rest of the Marvel universe, that Disney didn't have the rights to prior to this.

Fred.
Gotcha, just thought you might to referring to something else.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

yeah that’s how Iv always assumed this will go, this one show will eventually lead to HUGE arcs in this phase and the whole mcu in general

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif