Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If Phase 4 as rumored is going to be THE SECRET WARS.... Mephisto has no part in that.

He could just be the big bad of this TV series why are you extrapolating it out to the entire phase?

He's basically Satan, the immortal 'big bad' lol, one that plays the cut and influences people to do his bidding.

- There's easter eggs past and present that suggest they've wanted to use him for a while, China likely being the reason why they didn't...which doesn't really have much bearing on WV.
- No real plans for Infinity saga type story arcs
- MCU splitting into sub-genres eg. street level, cosmic and Supernatural...there are several characters that will be making their debut that would very likely have to deal with Mephisto even if indirectly.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
My bad.... I’ll go lighten up :whoa:

In them JL threads..... @AnonymityX1000 brb hold my beer:mjlit:

I see you
tenor.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
She was being honest with Geraldine, she was lying to her kids.

On the surface yes, but in the context of the show, it has deeper meaning. Every thought that’s been put in Wanda’s head has manifested into reality. She thinks of a time period and everything changes. Even outside objects or beings that enter are manifested. When the thought of having kids was out in her head, even though she didn’t want kids she become pregnant . And the thought of her brother being alive eventually manifested an alternate version of him.

Agnes it seems has been manipulating or helping cultivate Wanda’s powers, by showing up at the exact moment she’s indecisive or has some sort of problem. She’s putting the thought in her head that she can manifest a solution to a problem with her powers without even trying and now she’s probably thinking “what if I actually tried to do it”

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
From my TML to reviews to reddit to here, I have not heard that. Maybe the first two weren't amazing, but they make a lot more sense now to the point I can't wait to watch them again.
I'm watching other shyt but I plan to just binge watch the whole thing from start to finish to take everything in all at once when the whole season ends. However I'm tempted to just start watching now. So yeah that's what i been hearing. Are the action scenes as good as the movies tho? :jbhmm:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm watching other shyt but I plan to just binge watch the whole thing from start to finish to take everything in all at once when the whole season ends. However I'm tempted to just start watching now. So yeah that's what i been hearing. Are the action scenes as good as the movies tho? :jbhmm:

No not yet man. It's basically setting the table for the future. So we can theorize what's happening, what's going to happen, etc. That's what makes it so fun so far.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Theories, not really spoilers....

It's not 100% known what's going on yet. The main theory is Wanda (who can control reality in the comics....although the movies haven't really touched on that yet) created an alternate reality where she and Vision (who is obviously dead) can live happily ever after. The reality is so convincing even she forgets she created it.

A similar situation happened in the comics, in a story called "Avengers: Disassembled" and "House Of M".

Anyway, in the comics she goes crazy and damn near ends all of reality.

This show ties into the next Dr. Strange movie "The Multi-Verse Of Madness" which deals with alternate realities and time lines. Wanda is in that movie too, probably helping Strange deal with everything she fukks up during this series.

It's just a guess but this show is probably how they'll introduce mutants, the X-Men, F4, etc. because it opens up alternate realities.

Fred.
So I know everybody prob done watched this series by now I just finished episode two and don't know anything about Wanda other than marvel movies .. but if she can control reality why didnt she just that against thanos