Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I know everybody prob done watched this series by now I just finished episode two and don't know anything about Wanda other than marvel movies .. but if she can control reality why didnt she just that against thanos

Cuz that wasn’t the time and place for that with thousands of people fighting everywhere

Maybe if there was a situation where it could’ve been coordinated for her to create like a bubble like this.... but then to be safe she would probably need some support protecting her so she don’t get distracted.

Also, let’s not forget one of Thanos Lts was very powerful in magic too, practically defeated Dr Strange. If she got busy, he could’ve been easily sent to handle her or at minimum cancel her out

That’s a lots just to say..... it wouldn’t have happened that easy my guy

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Cuz that wasn’t the time and place for that with thousands of people fighting everywhere

Maybe if there was a situation where it could’ve been coordinated for her to create like a bubble like this.... but then to be safe she would probably need some support protecting her so she don’t get distracted.

Also, let’s not forget one of Thanos Lts was very powerful in magic too, practically defeated Dr Strange. If she got busy, he could’ve been easily sent to handle her or at minimum cancel her out

That’s a lots just to say..... it wouldn’t have happened that easy my guy
Word you know more than me but after seeing how easy she just straight up rewound the whole situation with the dude with the bees it seems like that could've been helpful for her to do after thanos snapped his finger lol just saying

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Word you know more than me but after seeing how easy she just straight up rewound the whole situation with the dude with the bees it seems like that could've been helpful for her to do after thanos snapped his finger lol just saying

Yea, it was just too much going on.

Even in A2, a lot of the damage she did was creeping up behind people on some stealth shyt fukking with they minds

But I still have a feeling there is more to it than what we know now

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Put some respek on my name :hhh:

Mephisto is the devil ... go ask people in the real world if they know the devil or Thanos ..

p.s. I also school you about the comic Infinity Gauntlet .. have you read it yet :ufdup:? Mephisto has a starring role.
Mephisto is not the devil in marvel 616. In 616 the devil is Satan aka Lucifer

Go ask Google.

Mephisto at one point pretended to be Satan and got exposed.

Much like you brother

hmmokthen.gif

Mephisto has more in common with @Mephistopheles in that they're both evil balding bums that look p*ssy

Mephisto_%28Marvel_Comics_character%29.png

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
So I know everybody prob done watched this series by now I just finished episode two and don't know anything about Wanda other than marvel movies .. but if she can control reality why didnt she just that against thanos
Don try to make too much sense of it breh... one day a mufukka is a jobber, the next day they are OP as fukk to tell a story, then they go back to jobbing. :yeshrug: it is the Marvel and DC way.

I will say that sometimes these heros have psychotic breaks that removes some limitations to their powers that they just have naturally.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Don try to make too much sense of it breh... one day a mufukka is a jobber, the next day they are OP as fukk to tell a story, then they go back to jobbing. :yeshrug: it is the Marvel and DC way.

I will say that sometimes these heros have psychotic breaks that removes some limitations to their powers that they just have naturally.

Yeah I guess I'm putting too much logic behind it but that's frustrating af lowkey

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

because these "daddy Thanos is more powerful and famous than anybody" stans would get their panties in a bunch :mjlol:

:troll:
because she has been getting stronger as the MCU goes along (like some other avengers), she is not in full control of her emotional state and hence powers and because there is a big bad somewhere who is manipulating and helping her

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Mephisto is not the devil in marvel 616. In 616 the devil is Satan aka Lucifer

I'll just leave this here ... :ufdup:

I can't blame you that you don't know about his origins nor about Shakespeare. It's Marvel so it is inconsistent. They had to compromise in the past to get stories past moral guardians in society. Now they don't so much in comics. It is the same reason why IF they use Mephisto in the movies now they will be ambiguous or shy away from calling him the Devil (even though those are his comic aliases) to avoid scaring audiences away. Many people might have an issue with enjoying watching "the Devil" in the MCU. Even a demon might be too much. They even at the start of the MCU said magic is "science" (Thor 1) to sidestep analogous issues there. However: Lilith recently confirmed that Mephisto is the devil in the bible. In reality it is left confused and contradictory from conflicting history, narrative requirements and complexity (god/devil go by many names, many personas stuff).

They are one and the same, purposely conflated although in the past officially denied, to get around religions, religious objections and moral guardians.

Aliases: Mephistopheles, Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, the devil. Those are his aliases so ... you can refer to him by any of those names.

1KCKNPK.png

"Inspired by Mephistopheles of the Faust legend,"
Mephisto (comics) - Wikipedia

Shakespeare mentions "Mephistophilus" in the Merry Wives of Windsor (Act I, Scene I, line 128), and by the 17th century the name became independent of the Faust legend. According to Burton Russell,[8] "That the name is a purely modern invention of uncertain origins makes it an elegant symbol of the modern Devil with his many novel and diverse forms".

Mephistopheles - Wikipedia

" It occurs historically in many contexts and cultures, and is given many different namesSatan, Lucifer, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Al-Shaytan—and attributes: It is portrayed as blue, black, or red; it is portrayed as having horns on its head, and without horns, and so on."

Devil - Wikipedia

More recently at Marvel Lilith says ..

"However, according to Lilith, Mephisto was indeed the Biblical Satan who tricked Adam and Eve into being exiled from the Garden of Eden.[10]"
Mephisto (Earth-616)

OX7VIg3.png

UDOCa5f.png

EhBSO9g.png

:ufdup:

that hotep "exposal" type verbiage :mjlol::camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Long before there was ever a mcu, Wanda rewrote the world to where Magneto was king and she was Princess.