Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Exactly y’all must of forgot wandavision leads right into Spider-Man 3 and Dr.Strange

People also seem to be forgetting that Marvel is not doing another "10 year buildup". Going forward there's gonna be alot of "mini arcs". So setting up Mephisto now doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna be the big bad of everything.

Also the very nature of the Disney+ shows speeds up the narrative of the MCU significantly. We are going from 3 movies a year to 4 movies a year and 4-5 tv series a year
(Plus a holiday special!!)
200.gif

MCU has people hooked but they only gonna stay hooked as long as they continue to deliver. We are in a post Thanos world now with the MCU. Not to mention they literally have the rights to EVERYONE now besides the spiderman nonsense.

I fully expect to see the big names like Mephisto Doom Magneto etc. And sooner rather then later. Hell it's confirmed Kang is in Antman. FREAKING ANTMAN!!!!! All this stuff connects to each other. Sit back and let Fiege work!

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Put some respek on my name :hhh:

Mephisto is the devil ... go ask people in the real world if they know the devil or Thanos ..

p.s. I also school you about the comic Infinity Gauntlet .. have you read it yet :ufdup:? Mephisto has a starring role.
He actually isn't THE devil he just says he is to intimidate humans.

"Mephisto is an extra-dimensional demon who first appeared as a fly, while the Celestial known as the Progenitor succumbed to the Horde, with Mephisto taking this opportunity to lay his maggots.[12] He rules a fiery pocket dimension that he calls "Hell" or "Hades" although it is neither the Hell of the Christian religion nor the Hades ruled by Pluto, the Olympian god of the dead. Mephisto calls his extra-dimensional realm "hell" in order to exploit Earth human beings' belief in a single being of absolute evil, who is often referred to as Satan, who rules such a realm. "

Mephisto (Earth-616)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Friends and family, you know people that generally know what I like. That aren't looking at this shyt through rose colored glasses and biased stannery.
I don't think your friends and family count as the 'general consensus' , it's more like a targeted sample size so small it can't speak for the general audience.
Sorry your family and friends are watching a boring show. Maybe they should like do something else. lol

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I don't think your friends and family count as the 'general consensus' , it's more like a targeted sample size so small it can't speak for the general audience.
Sorry your family and friends are watching a boring show. Maybe they should like do something else. lol
You're Just saying that to :cape:for marvel. Look I like marvel too but I dont feel the need to throw shade when someone else doesn't feel the same way. :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm just hearing theres alot of boring you have to sit through to get to the good stuff is all.