Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Quick theory I wanna throw out there before I see/hear someone else say it.

The Halloween episode coming up where they wear comic accurate costumes is going to start the process of true integration and acknowledgement of the comics into the MCU and vice versa, like a meta multi-media-verse lol. She is destroying the 4th wall (dimension) to the point where characters within the show are watching the show with us...

So yeah, besides it being cute, they're wearing their comic accurate costumes because Wanda's hex is creating a vacuum that is going to suck up all all of these 'dimensions' of the Marvel brand thus making them cannon, 'real' and reactive to everything hence forth.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a Logan moment where there is some sort of exposition or reveal with Vision picking up one of the comics.....

BlindEssentialGerbil-size_restricted.gif

They hit this landing right they can do fukking ANYTHING lol, I'm fully expecting Wade to show up in this show at some point.

What if that's the cameo they're talking about.....:whoo:

Like yeah, surface logic leads to more X-men characters but that's almost too easy.
tenor.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
FYI

If Disney/Marvel released this series all at once, most fans wouldn't be talking about it this much at this point.

Exactly.

Now...if I worked for Marvel I would suggest that after this series is over, you crop the overly long credits out, separate the episodes by the commercials to get the total run-time under or around 5 hours in total and have a 2 part theatrical release.

iu

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

Now...if I worked for Marvel I would suggest that after this series is over, you crop the overly long credits out, separate the episodes by the commercials to get the total run-time under or around 5 hours in total and have a 2 part theatrical release.

iu

I was about to say, other than to make money this is a dumb idea, then I remembered it's the goal to make money and being that it’s marvel it would make money regardless so I’ll let you cook

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was about to say, other than to make money this is a dumb idea, then I remembered it's the goal to make money and being that it’s marvel it would make money regardless so I’ll let you cook

iu

They've already done some jackleg ass shyt regarding re-releases, this would actually be justified. Once/if theaters are back to "normal" of course. shyt if this is going to have a season 2 just wait a couple months before it drops and give people a chance to see this shyt on the big screen if they want..you think theaters would tell them no?

Marv-L stans would show tf out. :russ:

Last edited:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
It won’t be this is just leading up to the next movie

The movies slated to be affected by this are scheduled to come out in Dec, and March '22. That is a long wait for a payoff. I get that this show is universe building but I assume there is going to be some resolution at the end of the season, and then we'll see the impact in the forthcoming movies. But I think its a stretch to think this season will end with a big cliffhanger that won't be resolved until the movies come out.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
The movies slated to be affected by this are scheduled to come out in Dec, and March '22. That is a long wait for a payoff. I get that this show is universe building but I assume there is going to be some resolution at the end of the season, and then we'll see the impact in the forthcoming movies. But I think its a stretch to think this season will end with a big cliffhanger that won't be resolved until the movies come out.
The resolution is wanda evil and strange gotta try to run her fade and it’ll rupture the multiverse