Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Lol..doom maybe but the FF is not essential like spider man and the X men. This whole Avengers movie shyt started because they couldn't use the x men wholesale.

Yes but the FF fits in more with dimensional and cosmic stores and because we don't have a strong preconceived notion of the characters (because Fox failed) the FF would be easier to rewrite or re-imagine without alienating, confusing or upsetting fans. The fox FF films failed to establish who the FF were so marvel has a freer hand to significantly change them, this soon after the end of Fox.

Also FF is Marvels First Family and although the FF don't have amazing powers themselves, the FF's villains roster is more tied in with that of the Avengers/Marvel core and the MCU. Kree, Sword, Shield, Agatha Harkness, Mephsito, Kang, Time Travel, "Quantum Realm", Skrulls, Thanos, Infinity Gems, Namor, Watcher, Celestials, Eternity, Ronan the Accuser, Adam Warlock, Nova etc (all things which have been mooted or already done in the MCU) are more closely tied into FF lore than the X-men.

FF history and characters dovetail better with what we have seen in the MCU so far and what they have suggested for the future going forwards.

For all the X-men's great villains / groups / concepts (Nimrod, Hellfire, Magneto, Apocalypse, Mutants, Shi'ar) the real traditional marvel giants personas / groups / concepts like Galactus, Heralds (Surfer, Tyros, Air Walker, etc), Watchers, Dr. Doom, Mephisto, Eternity / Living Tribunal / Chaos Order and other fundamental entities, Celestials, Inhumans, Eternals, Adam Warlock, Kang, Nova Corps are FF.

Look at the overlap with the MCU here. Mephisto, Kang, Agatha Harkness, Time Travel, Quantum Zone, Celestials, Eternals, Namor, Skrulls are already pencilled in for MCU Phase 4 and 5 and they are FF.

FF is just a more natural fit than X-men given where we are in the MCU at present and will be in the near future.

In Marvel Comics out of X-men/Avengers/FF/GotG Reed Richards is the #1 dimensional travel, cosmic, higher level physics guy. He is better than Stark, Hulk, Beast and Ant-Man (Pym) in this regard.

Monica mentioned an aerospace engineer :patrice:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yes but the FF fits in more with dimensional and cosmic stores and because we don't have a strong preconceived notion of the characters (because Fox failed) the FF would be easier to rewrite or re-imagine without alienating, confusing or upsetting fans. The fox FF films failed to establish who the FF were so marvel has a freer hand to significantly change them, this soon after the end of Fox.

Also FF is Marvels First Family and although the FF don't have amazing powers themselves, the FF's villains roster is more tied in with that of the Avengers/Marvel core and the MCU. Kree, Sword, Shield, Agatha Harkness, Mephsito, Kang, Time Travel, "Quantum Realm", Skrulls, Thanos, Infinity Gems, Namor, Watcher, Celestials, Eternity, Ronan the Accuser, Adam Warlock, Nova etc (all things which have been mooted or already done in the MCU) are more closely tied into FF lore than the X-men.

FF history and characters dovetail better with what we have seen in the MCU so far and what they have suggested for the future going forwards.

For all the X-men's great villains / groups / concepts (Nimrod, Hellfire, Magneto, Apocalypse, Mutants, Shi'ar) the real traditional marvel giants personas / groups / concepts like Galactus, Heralds (Surfer, Tyros, Air Walker, etc), Watchers, Dr. Doom, Mephisto, Eternity / Living Tribunal / Chaos Order and other fundamental entities, Celestials, Inhumans, Eternals, Adam Warlock, Kang, Nova Corps are FF.

Look at the overlap with the MCU here. Mephisto, Kang, Agatha Harkness, Time Travel, Quantum Zone, Celestials, Eternals, Namor, Skrulls are already pencilled in for MCU Phase 4 and 5 and they are FF.

FF is just a more natural fit than X-men given where we are in the MCU at present and will be in the near future.

In Marvel Comics out of X-men/Avengers/FF/GotG Reed Richards is the #1 dimensional travel, cosmic, higher level physics guy. He is better than Stark, Hulk, Beast and Ant-Man (Pym) in this regard.

Monica mentioned an aerospace engineer :patrice:
The Phoenix and Shiar stories are more popular than any FF story ever written except the introduction of Surfer and Galactus. Fans have never went wild for the FF like that..they were canceled for a couple of years recently..lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Phoenix and Shiar stories are more popular than any FF story ever written except the introduction of Surfer and Galactus. Fans have never went wild for the FF like that..they were canceled for a couple of years recently..lol.

Oh lord. We are not talking about popularity. "Popularity" gave you that Fox mess with Wolverine, Magneto and Mystique shoe-horned in everywhere.

I thank god that the MCU actually understands the stories and implements closer analogues to them, thereby educating the fans rather than following them.

want fox version 2.0 brehs :hhh:

also if you are going to quote my numerous points, address the actual points.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naked-and-sexy-Kat-Dennings.jpg
Bruh, her titties are all over the internet in a lot better quality than that

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Tbf I think that every character who will get a show save for probably She Hulk and Loki (I'm just biased against them :unimpressed:), will become B listers at the very least.

These characters are about to get exposure unlike ever before.

Yeah Loki is being pushed a bit too hard but it looks like they are including Asgard in his show (Heimdal at least) and there is a lot of scope within the nine-worlds for good stories.

The Loki actor has been getting that WS / Ole / Lampard / Gerrard gringo boost :hubie:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

FF is responsible for 75% of marvel's universe basically breh. Black Panther, Kree/Skrulls, Inhumans, a ton of villains, etc.

The reason they never really took off is because unlike the other heroes they didn't really have successful crossover to non-comic book media. They didn't really ever have a animated TV show, movie or anything like that people really loved and grew up with and that's mostly the fault of the studios that made those.

Marvel will show more respect to them than you will. :yeshrug:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh lord. We are not talking about popularity. "Popularity" gave you that Fox mess with Wolverine, Magneto and Mystique shoe-horned in everywhere.

I thank god that the MCU actually understands the stories and implements closer analogues to them, thereby educating the fans rather than following them.

want fox version 2.0 brehs :hhh:

also if you are going to quote my numerous points, address the actual points.
Excuse me..we not talking about popularity? Bad writing gives you a lack of execution. Mystique being pushed? Shes not popular like Storm..lol. That wasn't a good idea. If you want to make money, who has marvel always ran to? X men..spider man..the Avengers only got this way because Spider man was with Sony and the x men were with fox..thats it. There would be no fukking 3 Iron man movies if the X men were available. There woukd be no Mystique focus if the x men were available..be more Nightcrawler, Storm, a proper Rogue push, Jean used somewhat correctly, Sinister by now, Magneto would still be the tweener because he's the most bought villain in comic history period. So popularity does count..how the fukk would the overly pushed Iron Man in all these movies matter if that wasn't the case..Stark weapons killed Wanda's parents? Wtf..thats an absurd retcon but it got pushed and accepted.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
FF is responsible for 75% of marvel's universe basically breh. Black Panther, Kree/Skrulls, Inhumans, a ton of villains, etc.

The reason they never really took off is because unlike the other heroes they didn't really have successful crossover to non-comic book media. They didn't really ever have a animated TV show, movie or anything like that people really loved and grew up with and that's mostly the fault of the studios that made those.

Honestly the FF just aren't that interesting compared to characters like Spidey, Iron Man, or the X-Men.

Their powers are cool or whatever, but their personalities and backstories are kind of generic and boring if we're keeping it 100. :yeshrug:

But I trust Feige will do something decent with them.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

I dont need a history on the FF..I was reading them when your mother was wiping your ass but I'm just saying they not money makers..you can force them like they had to with the avengers but its not natural. The reaction to Wandavision and all these House of M trending pretty much tell you fans can't wait for her to be face to face with Magneto. Lol.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Excuse me..we not talking about popularity? Bad writing gives you a lack of execution. Mystique being pushed? Shes not popular like Storm..lol. That wasn't a good idea. If you want to make money, who has marvel always ran to? X men..spider man..the Avengers only got this way because Spider man was with Sony and the x men were with fox..thats it. There would be no fukking 3 Iron man movies if the X men were available. There woukd be no Mystique focus if the x men were available..be more Nightcrawler, Storm, a proper Rogue push, Jean used somewhat correctly, Sinister by now, Magneto would still be the tweener because he's the most bought villain in comic history period. So popularity does count..how the fukk would the overly pushed Iron Man in all these movies matter if that wasn't the case..Stark weapons killed Wanda's parents? Wtf..thats an absurd retcon but it got pushed and accepted.

gibberish. excuse me if I just skip it. don't want to sully my sunday morning :salute:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I just watched all five episodes.

I need to watch the MCU movies to get caught up on the backstory. Are the TV shows essential to that? And after reading the potential ramifications of the ending to episode 5, do I now also need to watch the X-Men universe movies??

If you have disney +, just go the MCU in timeline order section and watch all of them plus every mid/after credit scene. Every movie has one

The 2 movies they dont have on D+ is the 2 most recent spiderman movies. Homecoming takes place after civil war and far from home takes place after endgame

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
someone else has the power to do what we are seeing in wandavision .

waffle warning ... musings follow .. spoilers too

people are suggesting mephisto, nightmare, harkness or even wanda herself is behind this
it could be Kang but I can't see that being his mo... maybe he wants the gems tho ... ?
it could be FF villains Annihilus or Doom but unlikely.

one other person who could do this and whose history is very much x-men and whose MO meshes nicely with the TV aspect is

mojo. mojo is TV

i looked up his powers on wiki and got this
"He has several powers derived from magic, like the projection of magical energy blasts, controlling the minds of others, and inter-dimensional teleportation."

but he is a weird character. maybe he would work as the minion of someone else. to do it you'd need an actor who could project gregarious and a big personality.

i checked the actors on imdb and ...

that postman stands out. that actor is too talented and projects too much weird for the bit part role of a postman. there is too much character acting there for a small role like that PLUS he can come over as menacing and very assertive.

creh was the first person on cam other than WV in episode 1 :ufdup: . just after the "creation" flash and the fade-in to WV in the car.

he welcomed them to the town :mjpls: (aka the trap)

giphy.gif

whatever but that guy is not just a postman .. and who better than a postman to symbolise the person deciding what gets delivered / communicated in and out of Westview?

Last edited: