Official Emmy Winning WandaVision Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Naked-and-sexy-Kat-Dennings.jpg
She looks like Carly Chaikin, but with bigger t*ts.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Most recent episode was the best for me - episode 4 was really good too. I'm just wondering how she brought Vision back. Was thinking, at first, she just made everything her illusion but how can he have a mind of his own? And how does he have his powers?

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
She was one of the worst things about the Thor movies and immediately shows up here being annoying. Voice is terrible, dialog is terrible, the way she acts is terrible. She supposed to be one of those attractive nerdy characters that the fans love but it doesn't work at all.

Yeah - I think if anyone posts in the coli regularly then youre a "nerd" at your core so a nerdy type girl would be attractive..

That's what Disney tried to cater to with her and for the reasons you mentioned - the character doesnt work..Shes too damn pretenious - reminds of a "desk" character from CSI or some shyt

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yeah - I think if anyone posts in the coli regularly then youre a "nerd" at your core so a nerdy type girl would be attractive..

That's what Disney tried to cater to with her and for the reasons you mentioned - the character doesnt work..Shes too damn pretenious - reminds of a "desk" character from CSI or some shyt

True but she is "local american pretentious" and so might not grate on the audiences in the rest of the world so much.

I don't find her aggravating at all to be honest. A bit silly at times but not particularly annoying because of the actress herself.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
We are 5 episodes deep of a 9-10 episode season. Being that Disney spoon fed the obvious to the casuals in E3, I would find it very hard to believe they would introduce another character pulling the strings this late in the season that would need to be resolved by seasons end. Especially since these episodes are 30-45 minutes each.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
We are 5 episodes deep of a 9-10 episode season. Being that Disney spoon fed the obvious to the casuals in E3, I would find it very hard to believe they would introduce another character pulling the strings this late in the season that would need to be resolved by seasons end. Especially since these episodes are 30-45 minutes each.

spoilers !!!

The "big bad" is going to carry over into Dr Strange and Phase 4/5 in general I think.
That's the word on the streets.
The series resolution might just be understanding some of what is going on (that there is an enemy) and the agatha harkness, monica power / hero / villain reveals.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think there is still more than enough time this season

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It won’t be this is just leading up to the next movie